ARC USA Nats Schedule

You can find all the details here.

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/ARC-...ts-Schedule.htm

This is the schedule Steve Bamford and Steve Filak will be going with......other people will no doubt have other things they will want to do while in KC.

One goal of this schedule is to keep everyone safe from possible crime and impaired driving as the bulk of people (although not all) will be stayting on site at the Hyatt Regency Crown Center Hotel.

We want to make sure everyone has a stay and fun time. This schedule will give everyone the chance to meet up with Fellow ARC'ers.

Steve Bamford

ARC Webmaster

All the beeer you can drink at the Twobobs party....ARC is kicking in money to make sure the beer keeps flowing. Now if we can just figure out how to get some Canadian beer in there.... :blink:

Steve B

All the beeer you can drink at the Twobobs party....ARC is kicking in money to make sure the beer keeps flowing. Now if we can just figure out how to get some Canadian beer in there.... :D

Steve B

Beer??...why..I'm shocked to hear that alcoholic beverage consumption is even being considered for...ah...no one will by that BS...hand me a cold one!! :lol: :(

Not 100% sure about the 4pm Friday ARC talk yet...told NA Hobbies I'd help them out again...plus a couple others vendors I know....I need cloning some shows :)

Hey CD, you should make Stohr go to the ARC talk..that way we could get all Three Steves together again!

Also I ask again...will "The Shirt" be in KC? I missed it by about ten minutes in Atlanta!

SN

Hey CD, you should make Stohr go to the ARC talk..that way we could get all Three Steves together again!

Also I ask again...will "The Shirt" be in KC? I missed it by about ten minutes in Atlanta!

SN

Which shirt Steve?, don't remember what I really packed last year except for a Helldiver T-shirt and that I should bring :thumbsup:

Not sure what Da Stevenators plans are, 4pm in prime vendor room time and he might not be able to go....I'll cover for him if thats what it takes....

CD, he is talking about the ARC shirt...I got to sign it last year in Atlanta, however, he was else where at that moment and missed out. And I really would like to have a pic of the 3 steve's together.

mandie

You can't go wrong with Jackstack BBQ. I'll join you for that one! It's about the best BBQ meat you'll ever taste, and it's very close to the hotel.

Can you get us the address and phone # for Jackstack BBQ

And the Address and phone # for Arthur Bryant's Ameristar location

I want to finalize those details in thr ARC Nats Schedule.

Thanks!!!

Steve B

CD, he is talking about the ARC shirt...I got to sign it last year in Atlanta, however, he was else where at that moment and missed out. And I really would like to have a pic of the 3 steve's together.

mandie

Oh..that shirt..forgot all about it :beer4:

We can get the Steve's together...just remind Bug to bring my nerf gun :D

Remember, CD..Mandie and I still have the Super-Soakers we bought for Atlanta but weren't able to use. :whistle:

Maybe we could throw up some AA fire and make the paper airplane contest a bit more challenging....

SN

Remember, CD..Mandie and I still have the Super-Soakers we bought for Atlanta but weren't able to use. :whistle:

Maybe we could throw up some AA fire and make the paper airplane contest a bit more challenging....

SN

I've got mine in the pile waiting <_< , I was looking for rubber band guns but can't finds any around here anyplace (for the paper airplanes :cheers: )

Can you get us the address and phone # for Jackstack BBQ

And the Address and phone # for Arthur Bryant's Ameristar location

I want to finalize those details in thr ARC Nats Schedule.

Thanks!!!

Steve B

I'll get the Arthur Bryant's info later today.

Here's Jackstack's:

101 W 22nd St.

(816) 472-7427

It is 0.6 miles from the hotel in the Freightyard district, which also has other establishments in it. It's quite nice. Here are the directions from the hotel:

Outside Hyatt's front drive, turn right on McGee St., turn left on 20th St., left on Baltimore, and right on 22st.

I drove it the other day and it's easy to get to.

Edited by Darren Roberts
someone needs to give me a ride around the city to all these places...u just have to run it by my mom first :cheers:

You're welcome to show her the ARC schedule and ask her what she thinks.....to be honest she may enjoy going out to some of the dinners.....even Mom's have to eat......and we are picking some very nice restaurants.

As for transporation......many of us will be without wheels......but we will be car pooling either in cars that are there or in Taxis.....either way will be prettty cheap.....and safe. You'll be in large groups......so you can't get safer than that.......but you really should ask your Mom if she wants to join us for the dinners.

I was hoping to fit in a Dim Sum lunch......but that is only on Sunday and I'm flying out before that happens.

Steve B

Steve,

Just called BoLings and they do serve Dim Sum on Saturday. It starts at 11am. BoLings is located at the south end of the Country Club Plaza and is about 10 minutes or so from the Nats hotel. Here's a map to it:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=4800+...+City,+MO+64112

I would love to go with you on Sat, however I suspect I will not be able to get away from my vendor tables :*(

HTH,

Gordon

Yeah Jack Stack rocks, also not far at all for you steak lovers Hereford House is one of the best around as well, but sort of pricey. Also, Gordon mentioned the Country Club Plaza, VERY nice area just a couple miles straight south on Main, then turn West on 47th street, lots of shopping (for the brave ones bringing their wives or moms) and lots of resturants. Just a nice area to walk around and check out the scenery. There are also nice buildings to look at as well!

So, you really can't go wrong with Arthur Bryant's, Gates, or Jack Stack all are very good! Man I can't wait for this convention.

Dave J

Hey guys, tip one for me. I would love to attend but no joy. Had several invites and I am really courious what a NAT would be like but term teachers in NS don't get paid during the summer months.

Edited by GaryP
Steve,

Just called BoLings and they do serve Dim Sum on Saturday. It starts at 11am. BoLings is located at the south end of the Country Club Plaza and is about 10 minutes or so from the Nats hotel. Here's a map to it:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=4800+...+City,+MO+64112

I would love to go with you on Sat, however I suspect I will not be able to get away from my vendor tables :*(

HTH,

Gordon

Now theres something that my mom would like <_<

You thinking of going SBARC and Gordon?

I would love to but I won't able to as I have to man our vendor tables on Saturday :*(

Bo Lings is the best Chinese restaurant in KC. The Plaza location is their original restaurant.

What hotel are you staying at?

Gordon

Edited by gkwan