Weathering on F-117?

I am building the Revell 1/48 F-117. I have only ever finished one 'all black' scheme (a Sr-71 Blackbird) i was wondering how best to finish the 'all black' scheme and to what level or any i should weather the craft. Also if anyone has any good reference, i have googled and that but some seem a bit worse for wear whereas others looking virtually brand new.

Al :whistle:

On black aircraft, I generally use either a very dark gray or add some light gray and dark blue to the black paint, after which I lightly drybrush certain areas with full on black and other areas with an even more lighted base color.

HTH,

Andre

I lighten the black very slightly with a light gray, or even white. Then I treat it as any other paint job. On the F-117, one other thing I do is once the whole thing is done, when the dull coat is finally on it and good and dry, I take an old T-shirt and buff the paint. It gives it juuuust a little bit of sheen, which gives the impression of "different panels having different lighting"