Battlestar Galactica Models

Crimony...I should sell mine!!! :D

Don't you mean re-re-release them? I got a Viper and the Battlestar when the were re-released back around '97 or whenever it was...pity of it is, I can't stand the forward section of the kit Battlestar at all!!! But hey...one of these days I'll either sell it or turn it into a huge modification project. Nah, probably sell. When I'm ready.... :beer4:

It isn't all that likely. When asked about it, the RM reps mentioned that their last reissues didn't sell all that well and it took years for them to finally clear the stock. Heck, although the Vipers and Raiders went pretty quick, the Battlestars and Basestars could still occassionally be found at retail, in Europe especially. A buddy of mine even managed to find a couple Revell Lodela issued Vipers in Juarez, Mexico 18 months ago! Thankfully I talked him into selling me one of those. :rolleyes:

Considering how different new TOS is from old, I don't see it happening unless perhaps they were to come out in a very limited production, ala Airfix's TSR-2 or a revival of Selected Subjects. But, Universal would probably demand a more widescale release then that.