RIAT 2006 - Saturday Show

WOW!! superb shots. I will pass on this link to PK (our Harrier display) tomorrow, shame it's in 800 markings!! :)

cheers

I think 'PK' is registered at UKAR - tell him to start posting over there! :)

It's a good display though - best of the RAF fast jets this weekend. Was better at Fairford than it was at Biggin Hill because he hovered for longer. Any reason why it was so short at Biggin - water shortage for the engine cooling or something?

I was on the green bus as the F-15C was dancin...

We had to get the 7 o clock ferry back to the island, but I dont suppose I missed much after, I saw the B-1B do a flay by as they were moving the static MV-22 to the flight line, but after that thats all I saw :banana:

I went on the sunday, It was brilliant

B-52 didnt fly though !!!:thumbsup:

Picked myself up a Revell Tornado ECR though!! £25 (model, not real)

Did u per chance pay by euros at wonderland???

weegie :bandhead2:

Dan,

Fantastic shots mate!!! any of the BBMF from sunday?. didn't really see anything but could hear it all as the flightline was just over the back of the tent. was surprised tho as very few folk exited the tent whenever there was any flying (including the Reds).

Great weekend tho! Got home at 0515 and out cold by 0630 after biltongbabe had left for work.

Great catching up with some folk and can only apologise for not being able to spend more time chatting (joys of wonderland models :bandhead2: )

weegie

It's amazing how often your pics end up as my screensavers! :lol:

I have an EOS300D but mostly when I take photos of passing aircraft they come out as silhouettes, any tips?

Jen.

I use the standard 75-300mm lens. I don't know what settings to use, I normally just put it on the little 'mountains' picture, that's landscapes isn't it?

Sorry, I'm not at all au fait with the thing!

Here's the sort of pics I usually seem to get

169922083.jpg

In fact, the majority of photos I take seem to come out a bit dark, whatever setting I put it on :D

Any help would be great,

Jen.