Hasegawa F-15C Eagle Gulf Spirit 1/72

Hey all,

I did a search and couldn't find the specific answer, so i'll just ask away :thumbsup:

The above kit (00770), is this the newer release with recessed lines etc?

Got a set of Scotts latest aggressor markings coming, so want to find a good F-15C kit to go with it.

Also, not entirely related but the Hasegawa 1/72 F-15B Eagle "Flight Test Center", does this also have a more modern mould with recessed lines?

Given the price of both these kits, I'm hoping that the answer is yes to the questions <_<

TIA

Matt

Edited by wezra

I was going to suggest this site, but then I saw the F-15 is not (yet???) included in this list!

If anyone has got the info on these kits, send them. It's a nice idea. Saved me from buying two cheapo, but old Hase Tomcats.

I have the Gulf Spirit kit and it is indeed the new mold. I'm 99% sure the F-15B FTC is also the new release. A good way to tell is to look at the amount of parts contained. If it's in the vicinity of 130-140 it is the new kit and if it has less than 100 it is the old kit.

EDIT: Look here, it has the kit listed with 142 parts, so I'm 100% sure now that it is the new mold.

Edited by Iron Eagle

Wonderland Models in Edinburgh( 0131 229 6428) has the Gulf Spirit version, for £9.99 at the moment or at least they did have. I'm sure i saw them the other day. Better than the 16.99 that hannants charge. They mail order too.

regards