Hi Gang,

Those who have completed your entries, please sound off here with just a quick "Done!'. I need to get my database updated with the completed entries (I started doing this a while back, but I fell asleep on the job :whistle: ). After the GB winds down, I will go through the Completed Entries thread and gather one pic of your models to place in a folder I had set aside for the GB (I want to post an article on the homepage and show the world the fantastic work you guys did).

Also, I'm behind on gathering raffle prizes for the completed entries drawing (I have some items that were graciously donated, plus a few goodies from my stash). I really would like to make sure everyone gets something for their completed efforts, so please bear with me while I get this settled.

Again I want to thank you all for participating in the group build, and for submitting a completed entry. I have enjoyed seeing the work you guys have done with your builds and hope you will participate again in the next ARC Helicopter group build.

Your Humble GB Coordinator,

Alby

Done, and thanks Alby!

P.S. - I'll be away on vacation (to Ukraine :worship: ) until the third week in August, so just wanted to thank you and the rest of the gang here before I leave. Let's do another Helo GB again sometime soon!

Keith

Done.1/48 Hasegawa Sea King 2005

Done.1/48 Hasegawa Sea King 1975

Done 1/48 Italeri/BelcherBits Griffen

Done.1/48 Italeri Twin Heuy

Done.1/48 Italeri Iroquios

Done.1/48 Fujimi Jet Ranger

Done.1/48 Italeri Kiowa

Done.1/48 Somemodelcompany Kiowa

All 8 are Canadian. Of course. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...