Was loooking for a dual action gravity feed a/b as the siphon feed on my badger 200NH was putting me off spraying because of the waste of paint and setup in the bottles....

Just bought this off Ebay for £35 ( about $70 ) incl P+P, 2nd hand hardly used. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Hopefully this is a quality airbrush, can't really go wrong with badger can you?

Anyone using this or have any comments about it?

I'm not sure thats a 100 series, those have built in gravity feed cups and that looks like a side mount...I would check out Badgers main site...just to be sure if its what you want...

Funnily I saw that listed this morning, good price. I think its an older model 100 designed for fine detail work. Can't go wrong with the quality of the brush. Also, <£2 will ship to Badger if it needs any work. Was about to throw out a 200,sent it to Badger, came back like new ( new head ***, needle, bushing, valve assy !!) Cost? Gratis, free, nothing, not even postage. Loyal customer for life, except that I will not buy from a UK retailer with their inflated RRP.

Ok..was'nt sure what it was. I have 2 100G's and am satisfied with them... :cheers:

I agree - have one myself and is my main workhorse. :rofl:

In addition I have a 100LG, 100, 100SG, Omni 4000, Revell Student, 175, and 155 (x2). But I only really only need to use the 100G for small areas and the 100LG for larger areas.

Edited by Iron Eagle

It is, as far as I can tell, the same airbrush I have been using for the past 20 something years, a Badger 100 XF . It is an excellent airbrush. I have no problems consistently spraying fine line of 0.5mm or so. I have never had any problems with it.

The current version of this airbrush is the 100 SF according to Badger's website.

Anders

It is, as far as I can tell, the same airbrush I have been using for the past 20 something years, a Badger 100 XF . It is an excellent airbrush. I have no problems consistently spraying fine line of 0.5mm or so. I have never had any problems with it.

The current version of this airbrush is the 100 SF according to Badger's website.

Anders

Thanks for all the replies chaps, oh and thanks asvennevik for confirming you have one and its a goodie :whistle: