Tornado ECR Cockpit

Is it the same as any other version of tornado's cockpit? Ive buggered mine up, and was looking for an upgrade

Basically,yes.Its all to do with the software used by the different countries.

the may be a few extra panels for the different weapons but it's the same in all other respects.

RoG included new IPs in the 1/32 ECR kit. Assuming they are correct, one change is the change from the large center round display in the front IP to a new square display. The photo of the new parts in the ECR kit are in the review I did HERE with the panels HERE

I believe the 1/32 ECR kit also still contained the standard IDS IPs (labeled not for use), but only the ECR kit has the ECR panels.

HTH.

Edited by Dave Williams
RoG included new IPs in the 1/32 ECR kit. Assuming they are correct, one change is the change from the large center round display in the front IP to a new square display. The photo of the new parts in the ECR kit are in the review I did HERE with the panels HERE

I believe the 1/32 ECR kit also still contained the standard IDS IPs (labeled not for use), but only the ECR kit has the ECR panels.

HTH.

The old film type moving map display was changed to the square type CRT type on the GR4 upgrade as well on international types as well.