Star wars Snow Speeder

George,

Sorry that I didn't get to respond to you before but I've been TDY for the airforce for a while.....anyway...there really isn't an aftermarket 'Kit' but there is a cockpit control replacement that makes life easier when doing the inside of the snowspeeder and the good thing is that you can usually find it on ebay for pretty (??) cheap. In fact, I'll put the like to one of them that is on right now....the same person usually sells them every week or two so if this one is gone when you get to look at it...check out his other auctions or ask the seller a question...I'm sure you'd be able to get one....Hope it helps. Whenever you get finished with the speeder you should throw a pic or two up.....

TSgt Chris Melanson

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Snowspeeder-...1QQcmdZViewItem

G'Day Chris (and others). Many thanks for the pointer. I'll look it up. I'll also resign myself to do a LOT of scratch-building (& I STINK without a script).

I've often wondered what motivates the after-market producers (after 'to make a profit' that is!). They (collectively) obviously do not make all of the required parts to fix or improve all models.

George, out..........

(PS - Keep the Blue, up)