• 3 weeks later...
seems to of gone quiet on the subject!!

Yeah, I'm trying to screw the participants out of their prize. :) Just what the hell is your remark supposed to mean?

No, the raffle hasn't taken place. I'm waiting to hear from one of the donors. Once I get the list of items, I will do the raffle. Rest assured, it will happen by the end of the month.

Alby

Already, update time.

First off, Dave, sorry for being snippy in the above. I have no excuse, I was out of line.

Second, heard back from our sponsor and he is geared up and ready to help with his donation. I will get the raffle done this weekend and then contact everybody to give instructions on how to redeem their prize. I want to thank MAG One, Erick Swanberg, Grant, and Kevin Smith for their generosity.

Cheers,

Alby

Gentlemen,

The raffle has not taken place but not because of Alby. The delay was cause by me. I have been busy at my real job and had not seen Alby's messages. I have answered him and he will soon have a list of items available for the raffle.

I apologize to all for the delay and most of all to our friend Alby. He is taking flak that is not warranted.

Gary Dobias