Hi

Ive been looking online for spray booths but all ive managed to come up with are some at ridiculous prices of £350+!! :bandhead2:

Yes i know i could probably assemble my own for less than £100 including an oven/bathroom extractor, but i dont really have the space and tools to do so or the inclination right now so im looking to purchasing one but at a reasonable cost. Perhaps i should reconsider.... :cheers:

Im based in the UK

thanks folks

I think that price is pretty much the norm thats why I built my own.

I really would consder building your own. It doesn't have to be fancy or permament. Something as simple as a cardboard box from Tesco's with the top and 1 side cut off with a budget price extractor fan from a DIY shop plonked on the top would work just as well.

Hers a link to my home made booth. Its not what your looking for but you will get the idea. there are some pics missing but enough to explain the concept.

My spraybooth

Hope this helps.

Nigel.

Right, that settles it! My spraybooth is getting a cheap cooker-hood extractor fan fitted just as soon as I can manage it. I've been persevering with a bathroom extractor fan, but it's blinking useless, and you can see the clouds of fumes/particles building up while I'm spraying.

Nice job on the workroom Nigel - is that in the loft, or the garage?

Cheers Mike. Its in the garage. I put a partition wall in the middle so I can still get my bikes in the other half. I got my hood from Wickes on Sealand Rd. It cost in the region of £40.

Nigel.