Hats off to Sprue Bros.

:blink: I just wanted to give the good people at Sprue Brothers props on their addition to the vendors room. The entire presentation was friendly, neat, and organized. Shopping for products was easy and a pleasure. I know cause I spent most of my money there. It was obvious a lot of thought and planning went in to their efforts. There's nothing more frustrating than visiting some other vendors and having to dig through box after box for items stuffed in an old moldy sweater box. The K.C. Nats was a hell of a show, and I believe the Sprue Bros. area was a big part of the success.

Well done Sprue Brothers!!!

regards,

Jerry Royer

IPMS Fame Cities

I fully agree.....Gordon and his crew did a great job.......and they were rewarded for their efforts by having a very busy time during the whole event.

Steve B

ARC Night Shift

;) I just wanted to give the good people at Sprue Brothers props on their addition to the vendors room. The entire presentation was friendly, neat, and organized. Shopping for products was easy and a pleasure. I know cause I spent most of my money there. It was obvious a lot of thought and planning went in to their efforts. There's nothing more frustrating than visiting some other vendors and having to dig through box after box for items stuffed in an old moldy sweater box. The K.C. Nats was a hell of a show, and I believe the Sprue Bros. area was a big part of the success.

Well done Sprue Brothers!!!

regards,

Jerry Royer

IPMS Fame Cities

I had already said in another post that dealing with Sprue Brothers was great. Another thing that gordon did that I personally thought was first rate was his bargan models. He would only put so many out at one time to allow the modellers to purchase them and not the vendors so they could turn around and make a nice profit of of a discounted kits. Not to mention I scored a Scud missile w/ launcher and a SH-3 Sea king all at a great price from the bargain bin.

Like I said in another post I would recommend dealing with Gordon. If not for his products, but for his views on customer service.

Mike

I'm sure "Sprue Bros" is latin for "great service". I'm so glad I was able to purchase some hard to find paint and then today I get an email saying it has been shipped! I don't know where he finds the time. Maybe he has elves like Santa?? Not that my stash needs anything, and need is a matter of opinion ( ;-) ) I know where my online shopping needs are going to be fulfilled. I'm going to pass the word around our club as well.

Iain

I always thought Santa was a big fat guy in a red suit. Well he is really a fun Asian guy that rocks when it comes to fullfilling our "Fix" of model goddies. Gordon You rock!! I wish you nohting buy sucsess in the future.

Jim