Heartfelt Thanks to Kelly Quirk

I would be absolutely remiss if I didn't do this, so I'd like to take a moment to publicly thank Kelly Quirk for the outstanding hospitality that you and your staff showed us in KC. We were treated like royalty by the KC staff, and I don't know what we did to deserve it, but I am eternally grateful for the experience. This show is definitely one for the books, and it was because of people like you and your staff that made it the resounding success that it was. You should all be very proud of yourselves for producing such a high quality event. Let's put it this way; you'll never have to buy a beer as long as I'm around. I hope you'll also extend my thanks and congratulations to Frank Ciccarella when you get a chance. I was really touched by the hospitality that was extended to us, and I'm sure that Steve B. feels the same way.

Once again, thanks so much for everything. If I can ever return the favor, please don't hesitate to ask.

Steve, it was my pleasure and the thanks go right back to you guys for all the support throughout the year! My only regret was not being to spend more time with you guys - 2 years from now in Virginia Beach and you won't be able to get rid of me!! It was great seeing you guys again, glad you had a good time. I'll make sure Frank sees your note.

Kelly

You did a damn good job Kelly...I think we need to start a tradition...anyone who honchos a Nats we have people buy him dinner next Nats they attend (that goes for Paul Cotcher too...I see you Paul :soapbox: )

Not sure about OC yet....but VB in 08 is my new motto :rolleyes: ...

I couldn't agree more with Steve Filak. I know I had a blast at KC which was due in large part to all the effort by Kelly, Frank and all the KC crew. From what I saw everyone enjoyed their time there. It was an outstanding Nats and I have an unlimited amount of fond memories from it. It was sad to see it end.

This is for KElly, Frank and the KC team that put it all together. :crying: :lol: :)

Steve B

I would definitley like to jump on the wagon here and sing the praises for Kelly and his crew. As one who has "been there and done that", I know what it really takes to pull of a major size Nats. Kelly, you done good! :thumbsup:

With 14 IPMS/USA Nats under my belt, this will be one of my favorites. Well done Kelly, I'll be really happy to buy you a beer in either OC or VB!!!! <_<

Now have some fun modeling!

Mike :banana:

Guys, thanks so much for all the kind words, the response has been beyond our expectations! I just want to publicly thank the whole KC Crew, our guys worked their tails off, I could count on every single member to do their tasks and not have to to give it a second thought. It made mine and Frank's job very easy!

though I was unable to attend, Kelly and crew did everything possible to help me try and make it - a huge thanks to them for that. Glad to hear it went so well.

Same here. I really appreciate the effort Kelly made to try and get us there (still wasn't possible due to work committments), I will never forget it. So Kelly, count me in as another one who needs to be added to the official ARC 'IOU Frosty Beverage' list in VB!.

Cheers,

Alby

My hat's off to you too Kelly for a fine, outstanding job. And to everyone else in yout club. A lot, and I mean a LOT, of hard work went into making the Nats what they were this year.

Looking forward to Virginia Beach in '08. :banana:

Jeff

I feel like the guy at the academy Awards. I'd like to thank all the organizers. Geoff and I both commented ( before the awards) that we were having a super time. It was great to combine the social and shopping aspects. I'd also like to thank the guy who sold me the Verlinden Me 262 set with all the goodies included for $8. Deals like that sure made my day!! Thanks to Gordon and his Sprue crew as well. It was a time of a lifetime and the KC guys and gals are A one.

Iain

I think that one of the most impressive aspects of the convention is that everything appeared to be seamless, and the whole convention just had a really nice flow to it. I'm sure that the KC crew is enjoying their much-deserved break after this show, but if they ever decide to put on another National Convention, you can count me in.

As others have said, I'm not sure what the future holds for next year, as I have another event which may overlap, but if I can't make it next year, then I'll definitely see you all in VA Beach in '08. As much as I'm not fond of driving, it'll be nice to actually bring some models for a change. :)

I agree with everyone on here. It was my first time to the NATS and it was the best time that I have had. Thanks the Kelly and Frank for putting on one heck of a show. they have set the standard for what a show should be. I definately owe you guys a beer. Thanks.

Dave Neumann