48th people: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

a cheap F-16I Sufa conversion kit

Eric

Yes! Also conversion kits for F-16E/Fs!!! I want to do my own group build of all the Luke based F-16 units. Some folks are asking for whole aircraft. doctorpepper, you speaking about small resin sets, yes?

Chappie

Speaking of ground equipment, how about modern style flightline fire extinguishers? The ubiquitous pale-green ones with wheels. There is an extinguisher in the Hasegawa ground set but I don't ever think I've seen one that looked like that.

I know you weren't necessarily asking about aircraft, but an HU-16 Albatross would be nice. I was ready to drop $150 on one that was being worked on but the project seems to have fallen apart.

:D

Really needed and I wouldn't think that difficult (but then I'm not doing the work):

F-16 wheels/tires with the current main wheel pattern. The Has. ones aren't correct and haven't been for a while. It would be great to have all the new bombs and rockets but if the wheels are wrong it just looks silly.

Tu-95

Tu-160

Tu-16

An-225

A 1/72 scaled An-225 would be COOOOOOL but a 1/48 scaled would be the best. Were would i put it at. I thought there was someone out there makeing a 1/72 scaled An-225 vac kit. but can find it now.

seeing I do all 1/72 I NEED ONE.

How 'bout:

A new A-10A/C

An injection molded E-2C Hawkeye w/ folding wings (I have somewhat limited space 'round here)

An injection molded C-2A Greyhound w/ folding wings (see above)

Various modern jet engines w/ stands or carts for super-detailing and diorama purposes

--------------------

Marv

Gallery Entries Posted on ARC:

all available from Steel Beach Accessories (the F-14 stuff)

The BOL rails and LANTIRN adapter, yeah, but the bombracks are only available in the LANTIRN set. And seeing as how with the new Hasegawa B's and D's (plus their weapons set D) you get most of that stuff already, $12 seems like a lot when all you need from it is the bombracks. If they could be made available separately for, like, $4 or $5, that would be great. <hint, hint, Darren>