McDD F-4G Wild Weasel Profiles

And another F-4G Wild Weasel Unit done! This time the boys from Idaho's Air National Guard

F-4G_69-0306_190TFS_Idaho_ANG-800.jpg

High Resolution Version

McDonnell Douglas F-4G 690306 190th Tac. Ftr. Sqn, Idaho ANG

This one still has some colour left in it.

F-4G_69-0294_190TFS_Idaho_ANG-800.jpg

High Resolution Version

McDonnell Douglas F-4G 690294 190th Tac. Ftr. Sqn, Idaho ANG

This one is completely toned down.

and a new project which is still WIP because I need to add various aerials :cheers:

F-4J170806-2.jpg

A US Navy F-4J. Need some pictures of the inner pylons! :lol:

Those profiles are stunning,had a look on your site also,great camera work.

Are you considering doing some F-15 A,C,D and E's?

Jon

Hi strikeeagle48,

In the end yes because I want to do a series of Israeli warplanes but when I do you can be sure I will be doing a lot of USAF machines too! If you have any good refference pictures their always welcome at supah@chaotic.nl !

Hi strikeeagle48,

In the end yes because I want to do a series of Israeli warplanes but when I do you can be sure I will be doing a lot of USAF machines too! If you have any good refference pictures their always welcome at supah@chaotic.nl !

That won't be a problem,let me know when you are ready for them and I will send you some,I have mainly 48 FW F-15's

That won't be a problem,let me know when you are ready for them and I will send you some,I have mainly 48 FW F-15's

Cool! Well you can send them now if you want :banana: I might start it after I have finished my rhino's and the starfighter which is close to being finished :banana:

f-4e_741040_924th_TFG_TX_texas-ang-800-2.jpg

Better? :cheers:

Mistake on my part I wrote that wrong and it sounds more harsh than was meant, I apologize.

What I meant to say was the biggest thing I could find to change would be the stain on the rudder. I realize in looking back at it that I did not put in enough words to convey the message.

I really appreciate your artwork and that did not come through in the original.

bill

Mistake on my part I wrote that wrong and it sounds more harsh than was meant, I apologize.

What I meant to say was the biggest thing I could find to change would be the stain on the rudder. I realize in looking back at it that I did not put in enough words to convey the message.

I really appreciate your artwork and that did not come through in the original.

bill

Check your PM's :cheers: I took it as constructive criticisme! No offence taken man :D You were right about the staining so I removed them for this bird!

Regards,

Lieuwe