Sabre (Jim Barnett)

Sabre sent me some some great PE sets for the F-4 B/N Phantom....FREE !!

The world would be a better place ,with more gentlemen like Jim.

Thanks Jim,

sincerely;

Paul T

You'll never go wrong dealing with Very Naughty Jimmy :woot.gif:

Tony

:huh: Wellll.....ok but keep your hands to yourself this time or I'm telling Tracey!!!!

Well what's this I hear about you were in on the Blackbox Spyder :worship: Not funny,not funny at all!!!

Payback will be sweet. Be on your toes Very Naughty Jimmy and his accomplice Mr Phantom! :worship:

I will have my revenge.

Oh yea Shawn,I spoke with your pilot Mike today,your getting the very special ride in the Bug Smasher,thanks to me! :rofl: Don't worry,we have barf bags on board if your a WUSS!!!! :woot.gif:

Tony

I won't barf!...Me...Me...Me!!! :woot.gif:

Tony, you really should post that beautiful Lanc picture in Real Aviation.

I'm fully aware that I deserve whatever comes my way....just taking it up a notch. LOL!

Good to go,

Naughty Jim

I won't barf!...Me...Me...Me!!! ;)

Tony, you really should post that beautiful Lanc picture in Real Aviation.

I'm fully aware that I deserve whatever comes my way....just taking it up a notch. LOL!

Good to go,

Naughty Jim

Well get your but up here and lets go flying then!!! :thumbsup: Never mind all this"I'll get what I deserve crap" your not taking MY fun out of MY revenge :taunt: GAME ON! :touche:

Bad Tony :whistle:

Well what's this I hear about you were in on the Blackbox Spyder :banana: Not funny,not funny at all!!!

Payback will be sweet. Be on your toes Very Naughty Jimmy and his accomplice Mr Phantom! :D

I will have my revenge.

Oh yea Shawn,I spoke with your pilot Mike today,your getting the very special ride in the Bug Smasher,thanks to me! :rofl: Don't worry,we have barf bags on board if your a WUSS!!!! :thumbsup:

Tony

I just spit my coffee all over the monitor!!!!!! :rofl: Headed to the airport in 10 minutes!!!!

Edited by phantom
The world would be a better place ,with more gentlemen like Jim.

Why do I get this mental image of Jim, wearing a white suit, cane

in hand, sitting on a swing chair on the veranda.

The happy workers in the cotton fields are singing, the river

boat paddles by, the southern belles dance, and flounce their

crimpolines.

Jim touches his cane to his brow "my pleasure" he says

Pete

Better at modeling than literature

Edited by Pete Wenman

Well, Sir Pete,

Not all that many years ago, this could easily have been the picture. Thank you for putting me in with all the old south blue-bloods & old money upper crust.

Just a "light blue" collar guy that has been enjoying this hobby for about 45 years now & is glad that he is in a position to help others from time to time. Rest assured that there are plenty of guys here that have come to my rescue more than once. You know who you are, I thank each and every one of you once again. :cheers:

Ya'll come back now, y'hear?

Good to go,

Jim

Oh yea Shawn,I spoke with your pilot Mike today,your getting the very special ride in the Bug Smasher,thanks to me! ;) Don't worry,we have barf bags on board if your a WUSS!!!! :)

Tony

I just thought of something!!! I didnt see any BARF BAGS< I figure a big plastic bug would have been waiting for me should I need to chuck. But alas we all came down chuck free.

Lots of leg room in that bug smasher!! :D