Jetranger 1/32

Guest Phoinix

JetRanger0001.jpg

Hands up, who thought id didn't :D ... ME It's on her marry way from the US of A. :nanner:

Looks kinda old, the decals give it out. I'm thinking of building an old Jetranger, when Slovenia was still part of Yugoslavia.

A little engraving and some details, should look cool.

Guest Phoinix

I'm also into 1/48, two Jetrangers, representing my office :) But this is totaly different. It's in my scale. I was wondering about transforming the kiowa warrior, but it's too pretty to cut it up, and now i got what i've been searching for.

Edited by Phoinix

Revell did a 1/32 Jet Ranger some decades ago. I remember a friend of mine building it without instructions (real men don´t need them) and ending up with installing the engine parts in the wrong direction... :D

HAJO

Revell made one also? That's new...

Are there any pics of a built Jetranger 1/32?

The Revell kit maybe this one also, IIRC Hawk disappeared in the late '60's or early '70's, many of their moulds were picked up by other companies.

You lucky guy! Boy, do I remember the old IMC kits from the 70's. There were several different packaged version of the same kit. I love that kit! I built many of them in my day. None of them survived over the years though. The tooling went through Revell, Testors (They had two different kits that I recall) and I think it was Fujimi for a while back in the late 80's-early 90's? It's the best 206 kit on the market. In 1/48, I have to say it's ESCI hands down. I sure miss their kits from the 80's.

Enjoy! Better post some pics of the build.

I haven't done a things since we last talked. The wife just came home this week after 7 weeks of hospital/rehab. nursing care. She's coming along well. We'll see what the fall brings.

Hope all is well.

John

Edited by AirMedical
Guest Phoinix
You lucky guy! Boy, do I remember the old IMC kits from the 70's. There were several different packaged version of the same kit. I love that kit! I built many of them in my day. None of them survived over the years though. The tooling went through Revell, Testors (They had two different kits that I recall) and I think it was Fujimi for a while back in the late 80's-early 90's? It's the best 206 kit on the market. In 1/48, I have to say it's ESCI hands down. I sure miss their kits from the 80's.

Enjoy! Better post some pics of the build.

I haven't done a things since we last talked. The wife just came home this week after 7 weeks of hospital/rehab. nursing care. She's coming along well. We'll see what the fall brings.

Hope all is well.

John

I guess i don't know my luck. I was sure they never made one, now im not sure why they don't make them any more. Most common helicopters are so hard to find. Do you have any completed models at hand? Would love to se some photos.

I was wondering about you and your wife today. Ironic, you replyed an hour later. The news i wanted to hear, came at last. Nice to know she is back home, and that things are sorting up. U take good care of her. I wish you both the best possible outcome.

Jure

Jure,

Yah, taking one day at a time. Thanks!

Yah, not sure why they stopped making the 1/32 206. I had always hoped they would do a 1/32 206L but would actually would rather see a 1/32 407. Here in the U.S. their were lots of the kits to be found. I wish I had pictures of the Testors ones I did. They had a civilian line with three different colored decals schemes. I gotta find a picture on the web of one. The box had a blue 206 with a red colored line design on the rear fuslage. They had a red, black and white decal options. I did a black base w/ red, a silver base w/ black and a blue base w/ white. Sadly they fell to the floor as with all the others in my collection including some old sikorsky, aerospatiale and bell company destop display models. Boo-hoo!

These were the last batches I had posted where I left off.

Work Bench

Med Flight 3 & 5 Decals will be next!

Medevac 1 & 2

I still need to finish up some minor decal artwork and have it printed up. Just haven't had the free time yet. All I really need is 20-30 minutes to do it.

Hope all is well.

John

Edited by AirMedical