help with model mh-60 or mh-6j

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

LB,

As far as I understand, Academy's 1/48 is the same as the Minicraft's blackhawk which also has inaccuracy problem with the exhaust (refer to Everett McEwan MH-60.....also mentions that he had to rebuild the exhaust.....copy Ialeri's with resin). But check on that info anyways.......I am not quite sure. In my opinion, if you gonna go for 1/48th scale than go for the Italeri's Pave Hawk and then convert it to MH-60L version.

Originally I wanted to build Durant's Super 64, but then decided to build slightly more advanced bird that includes in-fligt refuling probe and few more additional sensors that modern MH-60L has.

I don't quite understand your last question but I'll answer what I think you asked for.......My helo is about 411mm long and about 3 months away from getting finished....well hopefully. Does that answer your question?

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117
LB,

As far as I understand, Academy's 1/48 is the same as the Minicraft's blackhawk which also has inaccuracy problem with the exhaust (refer to Everett McEwan MH-60.....also mentions that he had to rebuild the exhaust.....copy Ialeri's with resin). But check on that info anyways.......I am not quite sure. In my opinion, if you gonna go for 1/48th scale than go for the Italeri's Pave Hawk and then convert it to MH-60L version.

Originally I wanted to build Durant's Super 64, but then decided to build slightly more advanced bird that includes in-fligt refuling probe and few more additional sensors that modern MH-60L has.

I don't quite understand your last question but I'll answer what I think you asked for.......My helo is about 411mm long and about 3 months away from getting finished....well hopefully. Does that answer your question?

It answers everything i wanted to know.Thank you for your help delta.

lB