I'm looking for references for the weapons planks on the AH/MH-6J Little Birds. I'm planning one in 1/72, and I need to scratch them for one. So, I'm gonna need the dimensions of them, if anyone can help me with that.

Also, if possible, I'd like some ref's for the new version (MH-6M?) with the new rotors. Or I'll just build it as a J :D

Oh, and I did do a search, didn't yield much info :(

TIA

:bandhead2:

• 4 months later...

Bump

Holy thread revival Batman!

Still looking for pics of the weapon planks on the AH-6J, preferably seen from the top. I've more or less given up on getting the dimensions, but I need to be able to eyeball them (TLAR, you see? :cheers: ).

Sooo, can anyone help a fella out? :worship:

:worship:

Still looking for pics of the weapon planks on the AH-6J, preferably seen from the top. I've more or less given up on getting the dimensions, but I need to be able to eyeball them (TLAR, you see? :rofl: ).

Sooo, can anyone help a fella out? :rofl:

:nanner:

You'll have a reeeeeeaaaaally hard time finding specs, believe me I tried. Those are SOF aircraft still surrounded by a flair of mistery! :cheers:

I'll have a look through my references and see if I can find some pics.

I have Cobra's update set fro Dragon's 1/35 MELB (J-version) i could measure that plank and let you know.

You'll have a reeeeeeaaaaally hard time finding specs, believe me I tried. Those are SOF aircraft still surrounded by a flair of mistery! :D

I'll have a look through my references and see if I can find some pics.

I have Cobra's update set fro Dragon's 1/35 MELB (J-version) i could measure that plank and let you know.

Thanks Avus, that'll be useful! Maybe a couple of pictures too?

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I know that your goin for a an AH-6, but this is a cool pic of an MH-6. Search on the military photos.net forum for a thread called "160th SOAR" or something like that in the strictly photos/videos section. That is where I got this pic, and there are more.

imgesy8iw0.jpg

HTH,

Austin