Sponsoring the Tomcat Sunset Group Build

Hi guys! :blink:

As some of you may already know I started some profile business recently (Deployment Productions), and of course the first plane is Tomcat in our webshop! We're producing high accuracy prints with real artistic value in 4 different sizes. Here's a sample for you:

F-14-009-A2.jpg

I was talking to Brian, and offered some prints as group build prizes. This inlcludes 1 of the Special Limited Edition (Number 3 of 25) VF-31 Tomcatters print that will be introduced this week!

I Also offer producing a print of your bird and a free copy of it with free shipping worldwide for every group build participant with finished build for the deadline! If you want to go for it, contact me for the details! ;)

I'm waiting for Brian to response, and I hope every winner will be satisfied with the prizes we offer! Keep on the good work! The more Tomcats you're doing the more addition to reserve the Tomcat Legacy! :cheers:

TOMCATS FOREVER!

Greetings, neu :)

http://store.carrierbuilders.net

Very nice of you Neu.. Question? I built VF-2, cause no one else did , but really only do CVW-8 for myself.

Would it be possible to get a CVW-8 bird instead? VF-41, 84, 14, or the last cruise birds 213 or 31?

Which ever is easiest for you. (Leaning towards 84 or 31)

More profiles are on the way, I do at least 2 every week if my time allows. Upcoming: VF-31 two further schemes, VF-2, VF-32, VF-41 (early), VF-74, and 3 further VF-84. Anyway there's already several CVW-8 birds ready in the shop you can shoose from!

For the winners they are free to choose size, and type from any open edition releases! As per our agreement with Brian, I offered 6 prints including one of the Limited VF-31 one which goes for the best of the show. If you're one of the winners, you're free to choose! :cheers:

As for the VF-2 change to VF-84, contact me offboard, and we discuss the details!

Greetings, neu :woot.gif:

Go ahead neu. Sorry I haven't gotten back with you sooner, just been busy with work, decal biz, sunset models, family, and so on.

Just so I understand it, you're saying each participant will receive one of your prints?

And also the winners in each category will be able to receive a limited edition VF-31 or 213 print?

No problem Brian, I know your busy (though I expect some answers for the Jolly Rogers question B) )

Maybe I was not clear enough. Sorry for that, was finding out the additional things on the fly.

Group build prizes offered by Deployment Productions

(you said that you need 6, one for each category)

For Best of the show:

1 Limited Edition VF-31 print that will be introduced this week (stay tuned, I'll post it here too!). The winner gets Number 3 of 25. (I'll let you know about Number 1, 2, and 25 later ;)) It's the largest size we have now, A2

Additional 5 categories:

1 of any Standard Edition prints in the desired size (4 sizes available, see below) / category winners

in addition...

I offer producing the print of the completed entries for everyone of their planes and send it free if it's requested, and sufficient visual information is provided for completion. This specially designed print will be an exclusive "ARC - Tomcat Sunset Group Build Edition" available for here, and now, and for the finished entries exclusively with your name on it! It will be A4 size. You have to request it once your model is done, and the contest is over! Please contact me, and I let you know what I need in order to produce the print for you!

Sizes are the following:

- A2 Size - Extra 594x420mm / 16.53x23.38"

- A3 Size - Standard 420x297mm / 16.53x11.69"

- A4 Size - Medium 297x210mm / 11.69x8.26"

- A5 Size - Collectors 210x148.5mm / 8.26x5.84"

The value of this offer is couple of hundreds dollars and lot's of human works ahead waiting for me, that's my contribution for the Tomcat Legacy (as unfortunatelly I don't have any chance for modeling at the moment to enter the GB, and I even cannot afford going to Tomcat Sunset to see a real, operational Tomcat in my life :( )

I hope you guys will find this offer satisfying! ;)

Brian,

does Tomcat Sunset know about this group build? It would be great to have the permission for using the official TS logo for the GB posters I offered. Also please drop me an email if you have time, as I have a further idea which I want to be a surprize if we can work it out!

Greetings, neu :thumbsup:

Deployment Productions

Edited by neu

Okay guys....:)

I just thought I speed up finishing the LIMITED EDITION print production that I offered for the "Best of Show" category winner. So....here it is, I hope you like it!

F-14_SE001_A2.jpg

And the official description, as I'm too tyred now to write here a new one :D

--------------------

The Last Tomcat Squadron, VF-31 Tomcatters, 1981-2006

A2 Size (594x420mm / 23.38x16.53")

THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION PRINT! ONLY 25 IS AVAILABLE! Each product is individually numbered, and only A2 Size is available! Number 10-20 is available here in the shop, the rest will be sold at different locations!

This is a very nice and impressive memorabilia depicting all 3 paint schemes used at the last active Tomcat squadron, VF-31 Tomcatters. This exclusive product is for the biggest Tomcat fanatic, the one, who want to own a piece of Tomcat history!

---------------------

The winner of "Best of Show" category wins the Number 3 of it.

Greetings, neu :D

I was thinkiong on it, but I cannot do it...it's too late, and this plane was made on a way that makes it really hard...future planes are done on a separate way. Sorry :huh: Though I like Tomcats with full load :) It's a proud bird, looks cool if it's not empty! Not to mention inert stuff that is really not something that is matching this bird :) In my heart Tomcat is always packed with the hot stuff :)

If you want to go for the free special "ARC Tomcat Sunset Group Build" print of your model, you have to provide the following info (although some of these are usually obvious, but makes administration and planning easier for me even if something is not visible on the photos)

- Model type (A, B, D)

- Squadron

- Air Wing of the certain scheme

- Carrier

- Home Base

- Callsign

- Year of the certain scheme depicts

- Crew names on the port side

- Modex / BuNo

- Tailcode

I'd prefer to have photos of this. It means that you're encouraged to take photos of the areas showing the specific markings, texts with the less possible distortion (perpendicular view if possible) It can be off your model, but if you attach photos of the real stuff, it's appreciated too!

Also I'd like to include your model details on it, so please provide also Manufacturer, scale, and addons!

Please understand that I can produce the accurate print only, if you provide these info, as i don't have all the stuff for each squadron ready yet! Photos of you model, real stuff, scans of decals, instruction sheets whatever is a big help in order to make your print as accurate as it can be!

If you have your model already sent to Brian, it makes our life harder, I know this offer is a bit too late. Maybe we can ask Brian to take these photos, I'm sure he knows what photos I prefer, as it's almost the same he needs for decal manufacturing.

I hope it makes everything clear! However, you still have few weeks to provide sufficient info, do some research of your plane if you didn't take shots of you model before sending! (I know some of you already doing this research anyway :) )

If you have the info pack ready, please send it to me to carrierbuilders@gmail.com

If you have any questions, please let me know, and I'll do my best to answer it!

Greetings, neu :huh:

• 1 month later...

Hey Thanks, Neu!! I'll get what I can on the VF-21 bird I did and get it to you sometime this week!! I guess what I'm asking from some of our members is what do you send to Neu? I'm thinking a picture of the Tomcat and a write of the squadron during their time (era)? Am I leaving anything out? Please let me know!!

Bobby

Hey Thanks, Neu!! I'll get what I can on the VF-21 bird I did and get it to you sometime this week!! I guess what I'm asking from some of our members is what do you send to Neu? I'm thinking a picture of the Tomcat and a write of the squadron during their time (era)? Am I leaving anything out? Please let me know!!

Bobby

Check out post #11 in this thread--neu lists everything he needs for it. :thumbsup:

Daniel

Hey Guys :wacko:

Thank you for everybody who properly submitted the materials I needed! You prints will be produced, but please don't ask any completion time for it as I'm really busy with my real job :) Though, I used to work on these from about 10pm - 2/3am. The first profile as already done, I need to put the print together for it.

As Daniel pointed it out, you can see everything I need to produce the prints on the list I posted before. If something is missing it still does not mean that it cannot be produced, but the more info missing, the longer it takes.

Colin,

Send me all you can to dprod.support@gmail.com, and I'll see what I can do for you!

Greetings, neu :D

www.deploymentproductions.com

Edited by neu

I could also send along some of the pics I shot of your jet Colin. The only bit is that I don't have a good side shot of the whole jet from the port side (which is what the print would be). But, what I have might help. There has to be pictures of that plane somewhere though to give you the inspiration to do it in that funky colorscheme.