Please suggest good regulator!

Hello,

Today I tried airbrushing for my 2nd time, and have come to the conclusion that I'm in need of a regulator...... 2 problems occured,

1. My compressor pumps air so powerfully that it sent my 747 wing flying 3 metres and i needed to clamp it down to be painted

2. This pump is probably giving me at the very least 50psi and has no regulator or pressure adjustment, so I need a way to do it...

Willing to spend $30-$70.... can anyone please suggest one!

Thanks!

I actually have a spare I could give you. I bought a combination regulator/moisture trap today so the

old one is surplus. Do you ever get up to Ottawa or know somebody here that might be going your way?

BTW..my compressor is an Iwata knock-off like THIS but without the moisture trap (until now!)

As has been noted, just about any home or auto supply should have what you want and you should be able to get what you want for less than 25 USD. And check out Harbor Freight online. I use a mini regulator (swapped some work for it) on which I replaced the guage (origional guage was marked in 5 lb increments, guage I installed was marked in 1 lb increments cost about 15 USD) mounted on a 1 qt moisture trap (Harbor Freight - 30 USD).

Any regulator will do, and 99.9% of compressors sold in North America have 1/4" NPT threads (as do most airbush hoses), so fit should be non-issue.

Like others have said, Canadian Tire, Home Depot or any place that sells compressors will have what you're looking for.