Participants and GB entries

Like to join in, but having fun with connection for the forums lately. Some days I can't get in at all, so if I join and you don't see posts for a while, will it count me out? Could give me probs if I try to post in progress pics.

just cracked open a pair of heller Viggens. One will be the Red Viggen (AJS-37) from a couple of years ago, the other I havent decided what it will be (AJ, JA SK, SH???) I'm tempeted to do the twin stick cos she's different, in the camo scheme...... but the JA in grey would be so much easier! Will build them side by side in an effort to dent the stash. My last builds were a pair of Matchbox Cobras, before that a pair of Fujimi Phantoms.

Got a good stash of Airfix and Heller. Decisions......

Roy

As opposed to the expressions of interest requested in the GB announcement thread, this is the definitive list that will aid me and let everyone really see what we are all intending to build.

This also helps me with admin stuff as well!

To start the ball rolling and set the format...

Madmike (Michael Johnson)

Heller Dewoitine D.510

Something Airfix!

Please add to the list!

:cheers:

MikeJ

Is it too late to get in?

If not: 1/48 Seafire III (#5110) and a 1/72 BAC Lightning F3 (#2080).

Stan (in YUL) Cunningham

• 2 weeks later...

Andy

Great to see you join up and with a Comet no less!

BTW, are those 1:32 kits of the Comet still available, Lori has given me the nod to invest in some Comet shaped resin :cheers:

:banana:

MikeJ

Andy

Great to see you join up and with a Comet no less!

BTW, are those 1:32 kits of the Comet still available, Lori has given me the nod to invest in some Comet shaped resin :)

:cheers:

MikeJ

Glad to be here :cheers:

I think they may still be available, as they are listed on the >> Marsh Models << site.

The US Distributor, >> Coopers Models <<, however has sold out, but is still taking orders.

I'm in - registering a BAe Hawk and Douglas B-26 Invader for the time being.

Now registering the second 1/72 Hawk for this groupbuild.

You've seen photos of it already, so this is a committment to myself to complete it during the groupbuild.

I was unsure if I would use a white aerosol during the 6 month period - but have just brushed acrylic white onto the center of the fuselage.