Yeah, even when I right click and paste there don't appear to be any images. Ah, website design, you have to love it.

Yes. Thats because those clickable images are empty images. Totally transparent. They are divblock.gif.

All the pictures you can see are background pictures. I am not sure why some of them appear as broken images though.

• 2 months later...

Sorry guys, I had been so busy, I can't do any updates, and won't be until mid Dec. My skyhawk build is still half painted and on the bench T_T

In any case, I have only recieved one entry from Shawn Weiler.

Edited by dreammh
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Skyhawker's

I to would like to join the online build. I tried the website. But it is still down. So I will do it here OK.

Hasegawa 1/48th A-4 E/F with Navy aggressor's markings. Two tone blue gray camo form the Hobbycraft kit.

Hope two get a second in to with Aggressor Bad Boy Mikes from Two Bobs in 1/48th.

:pray:

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing all the completed skyhawks.

Sound off, how many you have finished......

For me.....5.

3 Canadian what ifs in 1/48

1 A-4C in real markings in 1/48

and 1/32 aggressor.

All submitted to Dreammh and also to the ARC mainpage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for such a delay gentlemen. I have been terribly busy.

Anywayz I have updated the entries section. 14 entries so far.

Please inform me if I have missed out any of your entries or anything you would like me to edit.

Hi Dreammh, the entry under my name is not correct. Its not a multiple build, just the orange one out front. The other two were built some time ago.

Also I submitted 4 others to you some time back, 3 Canadian skyhawks and 1 1/32 scale aggressor.

Did you get those?

Hi Shawn

I believe I had put them in the gallery too under your build. However, I can see only 3 Canadian scooters and no 1/32 aggressor.

You have to click on the thunbnail to vew all the pictures.

Perhaps you can give me more details on those builds e.g kit, scale, squadron so I can put them in seperate sections.

Thx mate.