I'm finished. I had to rush the completion and so the finishing isn't all that great because time was of the essence as opposed to taking the time to do it correctly. But it's done and will be on its way today...I will try to overnight it to Huntsville but we'll have to see if that is feasible but minimum I will send it 2-3 days shipping.

I do not have time to post any photographs at this time because I'm really stressed for time. I just have to comment further about my luck this summer... I was supposed to leave out of town yesterday but the dog needed to be taken back to the vet and he's having some bloodwork done and that delay was too much and I'd never finish the model and so I pushed my departure back. However, my wife left yesterday to her parents' house in Vegas and on the way past Baker (middle of know where) she got caught in a lightning storm and heavy rain and her coolant light went on and then she said smoke poured out of the engine and as she pulled over the car seized up...so it sounds. This was about 10pm and the tow-truck driver said there were no repair places open and so towed it to a Denny's I think. It looks like I'll be running back and forth dealing with her car though I know an engine seizing up is a very bad thing and may require a new automobile.

I'll try to post pics asap but don't have time to fuss with my web site and gotta run. VF-1 is done and is going out today!

Oh yeah, no one ever replied to my other thread where I asked for the address to ship to except one person (AP Hancock) did PM me an address and I hope that information is correct. I don't see why it wouldn't be but who knows. Take care!

She's been shipped! Here is a photo of her just before I sloppily painted black stripes on the ejection handles and then placed the kit into the box. I had to skimp on a few areas to get her done...for instance, a few of the small parts on the landing gear were never added. Overall, it's not a true quality effort by me due to a rush job in the end and I'm sort of embarassed to send this off but she's now gone.

complete.jpg

OK, now the obligatory package with the undies shot. LOL

package.jpg

I shipped it overnight and so I show a delivery date/time of 9/02/2006 around 12 noon.

I have to run! Gotta deal with wife's car out in the desert.