There could be a small market for them, you might get Australia or another country buying 3 or 4 of them for spec ops. Personally I would like to see spec ops chinooks in Aussie markings, but that ain't going to happen. Just a thought.............

Will

There's been some discussion of either new-build Aussie Chinooks or rebuilds of the Ds to the Foxtrot standard. But an Aussie MH-47G would be a cool WhIf build.

• 1 month later...
I don't recall where, but I do remember reading something very similar a while back.

Y'all recall hearing of this from the same place we all hear about it from....the Lockheed Marketing Dept...this is where all rumor, myth and inuendo comes from concerning capabilities of the EH-101.

That said...does the new blade offer an improvement in the area of brown out? Perhpas it does...we've seen some still photos from LM that appears to show us some pretty clean areas around the acft...

But WHY does the vendor offer no VIDEO evidence showing us this magical performance from the new blades?