Battlestar Galactica (not the classic)

The SciFi Channel has put out a series of "webisodes" called Battlestar Galactica: The Resistance to fill in the time between the end of Season 2 and the beginning of next season. The second hit their website today. Just go to www.scifi.com and the episode will load automatically, and there's a menu below so you can see the previous episode. They're releasing two each week up to the season premiere. They're about three minutes each, and they ain't bad. Nice character pieces on some of the folks left planet-side - some of whom were previously just extras in the background.

I bought Season 2.0 the other day, I think it's a great series. I'm eagerly awaiting Season 2.5 to be released.

"2.5" is how I'm referring to the web episodes in current release. Two "webisodes" are out right now - go watch 'em. Season 3 is coming early next month.

"2.5" is how I'm referring to the web episodes in current release. Two "webisodes" are out right now - go watch 'em. Season 3 is coming early next month.

"Officially", Season 2.5 began last January, and lasted till the break. I have season 2.0, which doesn't include episodes like "Scar", "The Captain's Hand", "Downloaded", and the season finale: "Lay Down Your Burdens (parts 1 and 2)"

As far as the webisodes are concerned, I've seen all four of them so far.

My question on this is whether the new season will pick up where the last season left off, or whether it'll pick up after the last of the webisodes leaves off. I mean, are we going to see these webisodes incorporated into the new season, or are they a lead up to the new season?

"Officially", Season 2.5 began last January, and lasted till the break. I have season 2.0, which doesn't include episodes like "Scar", "The Captain's Hand", "Downloaded", and the season finale: "Lay Down Your Burdens (parts 1 and 2)"

As far as the webisodes are concerned, I've seen all four of them so far.

My question on this is whether the new season will pick up where the last season left off, or whether it'll pick up after the last of the webisodes leaves off. I mean, are we going to see these webisodes incorporated into the new season, or are they a lead up to the new season?

The new season picks up about four to six months after the final episode of last season. The webisodes are intended to fill the gaps. They're definitely a lead-up, and stuff that happens in them is intended to set up developments in the new season.