30% OFF SALE ! Stratosphere Models, 9 kits in stock !

Hi to all ! I am doing a 4th big sale, (i should have posted it first, as more than half the models are space or sci-fi).

I have 9 kits in stock ! And i am putting all them at 30% OFF !! ( X-31, the 10th kit, is sold):

181372688.jpg

You've got: 2 X-38 CRV, 1 Vorlon transport, 2 Minbari fighters, 1 Raider ship, 1 laser from Space 1999, 2 battle angel figurines.

All of them pressure cast in polyurethane resin!

(also take note, the Vorlon transport is the last one i have for a while, because i totalled a BIG mold for that kit and it needs to be replaced, and it will cost.. so, jump on it while you can !).

(please take note that my kit prices will go up soon, and this have long been due, due to the many updates, redesigns, new molds (tons of them) that i already made, and many more that i am due to replace. So, hurry.. ! You may not see those low prices for quite some time again..)

Please contact me for shipping and payement methods.

Everything must go !

The sale is on for the next 5 days and ends Wednesday at midnight ! (Eastern time).

Good luck to all !!

sincerely,

Stephane.

Stratosphere Models.

email: stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr

Edited by Stratospheremodels