Thought this was a good thing to set up now as I have a request!

This will be the one stop shop for parts requests and such like. So me first ;)

Does anyone have a set of Airfix 1:72 Skyray instructions?

:lol: and thanks.

MikeJ

Edited by madmike

MikeJ

Was it a Wasmex acquisition? (nice report by the way)

I have one in the loft. I can dig it out and e-mail some pics if you'd like (no scanner, sorry).

Steve.

Edit: pics are ready to go on receipt of an E-mail address (PM Me)

Edited by Bennygmanuk
Thought this was a good thing to set up now as I have a request!

This will be the one stop shop for parts requests and such like. So me first :)

:woot.gif: and thanks.

MikeJ

Got the Skyray instructions covered Mike - plus virtually every other Airfix 'plane!

I'll post them out to you at the weekend with the decals for the MDC Skyray that's in the ARC gallery (why can't I hotlink that?)

Tim

WASMEX? o_0

Western Australian State Modelling Exposition

Got the Skyray instructions covered Mike - plus virtually every other Airfix 'plane!

I'll post them out to you at the weekend with the decals for the MDC Skyray that's in the ARC gallery (why can't I hotlink that?)

Tim

Thanks Tim!

:wacko:

MikeJ

• 2 weeks later...

This shot is a bit of a test - as well as showing you all an Airfix Skyray, that Mike is going to build.

This shot was scanned from a 35mm photo, and uploaded to photobucket a few minutes ago.

Airfix_Skyray.jpg

All my recent AirfixGB photos are from a new digital camera. Could this be offering photobucket more than my bandwidth allowance? I've not seen any warning messages whilst uploading.

Or should I just get my trusty Canon some more ammo?

Now I've got a part request...not for my Mig-29, but for the 1/144 Boeing 737-200 kit, which I lost a passenger door for (left or right rear door I think). I wanted to do that one for the build but chose the 727-200 instead due to the lost door....but if I can acquire a new door for the "baby Boeing" I'll build it w/ Aloha Airlines markings from the '70's.

Justin

Could this be offering photobucket more than my bandwidth allowance? I've not seen any warning messages whilst uploading.

Tim,

I noticed that in the account setup section of Photobucket, there's a setting called 'max file size' or somesuch. I think this can be set to a max of around 1mb without Photobucket re-sizing the image. Could your problem be that this setting is set too low?

Steve.

• 2 months later...

If anyone needs 1/72 Airfix Mosquito (the Mark II / VI kit) parts, let me know. I bought an extra kit in order to repair two previous ones, so I've got almost a complete kit just taking up space (no canopy, landing gear or crew). I've also got two decal sheets from the kit plus some leftovers from Tally Ho's Mosquito decals - national insignia (UK, USSR, Australia, Israel) and codes, no stencils.

vr

cpk

• 1 month later...