Seminar 1/48(?) TA-4

I dry fitted the assembly, the Part fit look OK to me..

TA4_711.jpg

And added some detail to the sidewall...

TA4_04718.jpg

I have requested some spare parts from John Bibay, which John generously sent me.... John .. you are AWESOME... :blink: I plan to bash these parts to this build... more later

It might just be my dodgy eyes, but it's amazing how similar to a BAe Hawk two-seater that Skyhawk looks, esp. around the front end/canopy sort of area. Less so at the rear. Anyone else ever notice the similarity?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr B, Thanks and more colors added during Christmas Holidays.

A4080.jpg

Ooppss..Some touch up needed on the colors... :D

A4081.jpg

Some of the smaller parts taken from others kits.. Hase, Mono, Hobbycraft... mostly kindly supplied by John Bibay

A4082.jpg

wash..

A4095.jpg

Edited by masterqq

Jay, Thanks.. yah.. it is a substandard kit, I got it for around USD4 in China, the only good point is the fully recess line, unless you are looking for a cheap 2 seater scooter, otherwise forget about it...:)

It is on the final stage of assembly now, I will spray the flat coat over the weekend and update the final photo later, Hope I don’t screw up at the final stage….:)

Excellent job on both Scooters. I also like the combination of the greens.

I too, will also have to keep an eye out for another Hobbycraft kit and do it in the same scheme.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Gabe :cheers:

Guys thanks, when I build the 2 greens scooter, the is no aftermarket decal yet, so I print the serial meself and get the national insignia from others kit..

If you guys are interested to build the TUDM 2 greens scooter, there is a VFA decal is available in 2-bobs website, hope this help...

l_48VFA-03A.jpg

48VFA-03.jpg

Edited by masterqq
Guys thanks, when I build the 2 greens scooter, the is no aftermarket decal yet, so I print the serial meself and get the national insignia from others kit..

If you guys are interested to build the TUDM 2 greens scooter, there is a VFA decal is available in 2-bobs website, hope this help...

Thanks for the info. I'll probably purchase those decals the next time I place a two bobs order. I'm waiting for the A-4M Advesary decals to come out.

Rodney