2007 Nats Website is up....

Fellas

Can't speak for the OC guys but I think that rate is going to be locked in. It's viewed as a good rate since it's So Cal and right next door to mouseland at the end of summer, thats basscically what was said at the Nats this year in there briefing for next years event. So if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up on a lower rate. Time to find a roomie or two :D . And if you think that one is bad Va Beach is at $160 a night right now but they are expecting to get that one lowered.

Jim

Can't speak for the OC guys but I think that rate is going to be locked in. It's viewed as a good rate since it's So Cal and right next door to mouseland at the end of summer, thats basscically what was said at the Nats this year in there briefing for next years event. So if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up on a lower rate. Time to find a roomie or two . And if you think that one is bad Va Beach is at $160 a night right now but they are expecting to get that one lowered.

Jim's right! I spoke to Nat Richards, the local club chair, a few months ago and he said that was the best room rates they can get. That's another reason why the convention was scheduled in the latter part of August. Otherwise the room rates would be close to $200/ night. I can confirm that because I was in San Diego a few months ago and I paid $220/night at a Marriott Hotel. Also, Keep in mind guys that the Disneyland area is a busy place in the summer and that there are lots of other "Bigger" conventions like the Home & Garden show that dwarf the NATS and that OC or SoCal for that matter is an expensive place to live.

HTH? :whistle:

I think I shall go see my travel agent in the next few weeks and see what she can come up with. Have to talk to Gail about this whole Nats buisness as I haven't mentioned it to her yet.

But she loves Disneyland and I don't think she and my daughter would mind going there for a few days while I'm at the Nats. Perhaps we could talk the inlaws into going again, ( we all went 2003) or some friends may want to go to split the hotel costs. We'll see what happens.

Cheers :blink:

Andy G