Thats the general story line I'm working on.

Ive used all current or in development technology so it would be an off the shelf quick development and fielding AC Not 100% sure that the F-119 would fit but some internal airframe changes should fix that, and yes they have a 43000 lb thrust variant in the works for the Raptor so I borrowed it.

May I suggest instead of the F119 or F135 the GE F110 - 132? If it can sling a blk. 60 around....

Ves :cheers:

Whatan absolutely fabulous model. :banana:

I really love the F-16 and the "Big Spine" ones with the conformal tanks are well, so, so good!

Aircraft that have been "developed" with lots of lumps and bumps look so much more interesting.

I'm "developing" a big-spine F-16D for the RAF at the moment.

Your model is.....

pure inspiration.

Just terrific :nanner::banana::banana:

I've never been a fan of What-Ifs but this thing rocks!! Do a full article for Steve B. and forward one to Lockheed!! :nanner: Very, very cool. I looked at the pictures first and thought that this thing should have at least 40,000lbs of thrust...then I saw the stats.

PS- It that a frickin' laser beam under the nose??? :banana:

Chappie

That is a sweet looking airplane. I also like the lumpy new Vipers that are coming out. Somehow they look more aggresive and purposeful to me. The only thing I'd change about your build is the canards in the front. While they do give the plane a very cool look, I'm not sure the structure of the Viper could accomodate canards where you have them. Sure they look cool, but I'm not sure you could a.) beef up the structure enough, or b.) move all the black boxes there to make space for the mechanics. Don't get me wrong. This is a great looking airplane. I especially like how you handled the HTS pod.

No, the E/F birds dont have the canards.

Very nice build, I especially like it in Israeli colors!

The only thing I don't really like is the weaponry, do you really think it could hump all that?

And I would say this config puts the Slammer much too close to the HARM...

But of course this doesn't alter the amazing look of your bird.

GfS

Ace