MH-53M DECALS

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

I have been looking for decals in 1/48th for an MH-53M 60-5785.Could you guys at hobby decal help?Thanx alot for the help.If you need some pics of MH-53M markings I will try and get them to you.

LB

I have some wonderful references of Helicopters.

Espeacially I would release following items AH-64A/D and AH-1 series, CH-47 and yes xH-60...

These are based on the US Army aircrafts manual.

If you have Navy or Marines Helicopter's(xH-53 and SH-3 etc) marking manual, please let me know.

I am eagerly searching these.

If not get the real Helicopter's manual I cannot release anything.

Good Luck!

From Kim

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Acctualy I do!They are from the revell kit but the markings that I would like to see are 69-5785 instead of 69-5794 wich the kit offers,I have three different guids for you.Four if you want to see the fujimi kit.Well again if you want them tell me and I will make some copies for you.Thank again.

LB

No! Little Bird, as I know there is no decal company who just copies the kit or other decals.

I need the real references or real photos taken yourself.

Or let me know your book names you have.

ANd I recommend you try to print 69-5785 with your laser or inkjet printer.

Good Luck!

From Kim

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Kim,

I was not suggesting that you copy there decals.The kit gives a marking reffrence of the basic markings of an mh-53j/m.I must of miss stated what I ment.I am very sorry it looked like I wanted you to copy the decals.Again I don't want you to think that is what I ment,I was just stating it came with a reffrence of the basic markings.If you need some real pictures tell me and I will try and provide,if you want the basic markings I can get those to.

Jake

Yes from time to time I have referred kits especially for the size of markings as formation lights or fuel caps.

And frankly when I had started this business I gathered many decals or instructions thinking just referring these and converting to dry transfers.

But during my own researching, drawing and benchmarking these, I found the best references are the real aircraft manuals or good reference books or real photos not decals.

Revell kit decals are generally have better fidelities than other manufacturers.

For my products, only these are not enough.

Some of my coming products have not been released yet because just 1-2data are lacks that are shown obscurely on pictures.

Of course some of my products also have defects in researching.

So I am managing my products with "Vesrsion". All products start with ver 1 or ver1.0.

If modellers or other experts let me know the fault or missed data, I would refer these from the ver 2.

Fortunately or unfortunately until now these feedbacks are very few.

Anyway thank you for your suggestion, I also eagerly to print for the xH-53 full data soon. :thumbsup:

I always need your help.

Good Luck!

From Kim

THank you jake,

Wow your website is great.

Yes This surely helps me in referring.

If I get more references or marking manual, I could start immediately to draw.

HARRIER SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP is also providing me the various marking manuals and references of Harriers.

So I can start to draw Harriers.

Good Luck!

I also love things have rotters. :worship:

From Kim

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

I can gett you the marking guide so you can start drawing just give me your email.The website is not mine I mest up and put it under my webpage,srry about that.It is the AF SF's website for pavelows

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117
Thank you.

my email is help@hobbydecal.com

And any time contact me and send anything to this email

Good Luck!

from Kim

Thank you and will do,I will try and do by the end of the week.

LB

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

I am really sorry I havn't gotten back to you.My computer was down,no virus just had to take her down for a while and forgot about talking about this,I will make it a priority to get you the marking guide.

LB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Here is the status on the marking guide. I have tried to upload the marking guide to photobucket and I have tried emailing it to you many times, is there another way you would like me to send them to you? Thanks and sorry for all the trouble with sending the marking guide to you.

LB117