F-14B Tomcat (VF-103 "Jolly Rogers") 2004

A very impressive build Andy, but that's no surprise.

At the risk of asking a stupid question, I noticed the JDAM in the pic to be installed on a slight slant in relation to the pallet. Is it supposed to be like this? Certainly not intended as a slight on the quality of the build....just a question. Also possible the camera angle is fooling my eyes.

HS_F14B_011_009.jpg

A very impressive build Andy, but that's no surprise.

At the risk of asking a stupid question, I noticed the JDAM in the pic to be installed on a slight slant in relation to the pallet. Is it supposed to be like this? Certainly not intended as a slight on the quality of the build....just a question. Also possible the camera angle is fooling my eyes.

Dang you're not supposed to notice that :unsure: The bombs are fixed to the pallets with copper wire and I twisted them when taking the photos - didn't notice until I had posted them

Edited by Andy Mullen

Dang, that is one sweet looking Tomcat! Everytime i think that i do not like the last VF-103 scheme as much as the black/white scheme, i see a build of the last scheme. And this build makes it look great!

Great job Andy!

later

Ruud