Eastern Front/B2B GB Banners

• 4 months later...
Maybe it will be interesting for somebody, but it isn't Eastern Front text here

Don't know exactly what you mean. If you're referring to the fact that the text is in English, that's because I (and most people here) speak English as my primary language. Remember this group build will cover Soviet, German, Hungarian, Finnish, Romanian, Bulgarian and Slovakian aircraft as well so we wouldn't restrict ourselves to Russian text.

Anyone is welcome to create their own banner so feel free to do one with what you like on it!

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by The Mikester
  • 2 weeks later...
Maybe it will be interesting for somebody, but it isn't Eastern Front text here
Don't know exactly what you mean. If you're referring to the fact that the text is in English, that's because I (and most people here) speak English as my primary language. Remember this group build will cover Soviet, German, Hungarian, Finnish, Romanian, Bulgarian and Slovakian aircraft as well so we wouldn't restrict ourselves to Russian text.

Anyone is welcome to create their own banner so feel free to do one with what you like on it!

Cheers,

Mike

I think he means the banner caption is for the Red Star group build, not the Eastern Front group build

Maybe it will be interesting for somebody, but it isn't Eastern Front text here :cheers:

Dut, if somebody interested - I can rebuild this banner with "Eastern Front" text.

21420039403640303431124wz5.jpg

text means "Let's smash the nazism!"

Serj,

Are you able to change the text on the bottom to say "ARC Eastern Front GB" instead of "ARC Red Star GB"?

Edited by Chuck1945
If you're referring to the fact that the text is in English, that's because I (and most people here) speak English as my primary language. Remember this group build will cover Soviet, German, Hungarian, Finnish, Romanian, Bulgarian and Slovakian aircraft as well so we wouldn't restrict ourselves to Russian text.

If you don't understand - it was made for some "vivid", like Modellers of yapan planes post some text in hieroglyphes in their banners. I think, much less people can understand hieroglyphes, that Russian text. But there isn't any claims to them. :worship:

Think about it ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...