Wings of the Red Star

:whistle: G'day Ivan,

Your banner is just fine. I was just being a typical Aussie "smart alec". I have been told I have an "oblique" sense of humour and as I get older I am beginning to see what they meant 25 years ago, but then I think the whole country has a somewhat "oblique" outlook on life compared to the attitudes of some other nationalities. Maybe that's just part of our history and culture.

If there is any need to change the background at all perhaps pale sky blue over fawn/brown would be a good compromise.

:nanner:,

Ross.

Edited by ross blackford
:yahoo: G'day Ivan,

Your banner is just fine. I was just being a typical Aussie "smart alec". I have been told I have an "oblique" sense of humour and as I get older I am beginning to see what they meant 25 years ago, but then I think the whole country has a somewhat "oblique" outlook on life compared to the attitudes of some other nationalities. Maybe that's just part of our history and culture.

If there is any need to change the background at all perhaps pale sky blue over fawn/brown would be a good compromise.

:cheers:,

Ross.

Its good news your country is keeping up with your "oblique" sense of humor :(

Thanks for the poniters, as soon as I have a spare time, Ill try your idea and also de red background. :D

Ivan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Ivan

Good choices!

Now we have to combine the whole collection together in one spot :)

:cheers:

MikeJ

Mike, what about our own threat? its already Feb-07 and we don't have a official threat to start posting our currents Wings of the Red Star builds....?

Ill post the banners when the official threat is open, so they can be seen and maybe choose.

Ivan

Edited by Ivan T.
A sub forum will be created by the mods when the GB officially starts. Then we can start our Red Star builds.

:P

MikeJ

I just realize I'm putting the wrong start/end date in to the banners!! :rofl::doh: ;)

That is why I asked you for the official threat, thought it started at feb-07........Ill correct all my banners..... B)

As I understand, RedStar GB - it's only with coldwar airplanes?

Or experimental WWII planes with red stars on wings will be right too?

As I recall, the theme was Cold War Warplanes.

Ivan

I just realize I'm putting the wrong start/end date in to the banners!! :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

That is why I asked you for the official threat, thought it started at feb-07........Ill correct all my banners..... :crying2:

As I recall, the theme was Cold War Warplanes.

Ivan

I did not even notice those dates on the banners either...oops!!

The "Wings of the Red Star" GB will only allow VVS aircraft from 1946-1992

:touche:

MikeJ