Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my English!

I'd like to know if anyone can help me, because i am looking for combo kit for the A-7E in 1/32, I have sent 2 EMAIL to zakto .... but nobody answers!

Thanks all of you , again!

PS.I have the kit of trumpeter and i can not start without the combo set that relating the A-7E, it is a shame!

Chris and his family have some medical issues so it could take some time for him to respond, have patience my friend.

• 6 years later...
On 5/28/2020 at 2:08 AM, davidscontact@gmail.com said:

Sir,

I need information on A-7 Corsair windscreen replacement I broke my windscreen on 1/32 trumpeter kit 

If you are looking for a Zacto correction canopy, not going to happen. This is why the conversion no longer comes with the canopy.   If you want a Trumpeter replacement, I have one sitting on my bench from when I built my A-7 years ago. 

On 5/28/2020 at 12:08 AM, davidscontact@gmail.com said:

Sir,

I need information on A-7 Corsair windscreen replacement I broke my windscreen on 1/32 trumpeter kit 

Hi David,
As Scott said, my canopies are no longer available. I discontinued them a few years back due to production problems that I have not yet solved.

I'd recommend contacting Scott about the extra windscreen he has or you can try contacting Trumpeter for replacement parts by e-mailing  joanna@trumpeter-china.com with the kit number and sprue number.

:cheers:

• 3 months later...