1/35 infantry for a Blackhawk

... going to be buidling a MH-60 from Op. Gothic Serpent. I'm planning on building a fully loaded Black Hawk to include the crew, Rangers, and Delta. Here's my first Ranger figure in progress ....

picture087an1.jpg

parts are from Trumpeter, Dragon, Verlinden, and Tamiya

Edited by Benner

Why's that first dude wearing M1956 suspenders? Should be LC-2 Y-straps, that was the issue item. The first LBVs were coming out around that time too, but I don't think they'd made it to the Rangers by then.

The Delta guy's got the right suspenders, but Delta wears whatever they're most comfortable with. Probably wouldn't have been wearing those suspenders since they're annoying as hell.

Just thought I'd point those out. The figure looks great! Keep it up!

Jon

Edited by Cobrahistorian

check this out...http://www.tfrogs.com/homepage.htm

it has a lot of pictures and it shows some of the rangers/dboys. Warning: some pics are graphic. I am not sure how I stumbled on this website, but I did somehow.

edit: http://www.bravo57.com/tfr.htm

they have a lot of the same pictures, but it has a few different ones. Note the Rangers equipment...

HTH,

Austin

Edited by arkhunter2002

... the first two figures

picture106nl5.jpg

picture112zr9.jpg

.. I haven't decided if the Delta Op. is finished; I may add a strap for the M4. The glue around the canteen was recently cleared. The M16 with the scope is for the third figure (another Ranger).

.. and yes, I do know the flags are going th wrong way; nothing I can do about it .. I blame the decal company B)

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Nice work raymond!Good luck finishing.Also I forgot to ask,but what did you do to fix the operators helmets?Thanx for the help.

LB

Edited by LITTLE BIRD 117
Nice work raymond!Good luck finishing.Also I forgot to ask,but what did you do to fix the operators helmets?Thanx for the help.

.. yes Ray, your figures look great ! I'd like to know how you fixed the helmets too. What did you do to modify the figures ? :banana:

keep up the good work.

Edited by Benner
Guest LITTLE BIRD 117
.. yes Ray, your figures look great ! I'd like to know how you fixed the helmets too. What did you do to modify the figures ? :)

keep up the good work.

Hey benner sorry I got you to mixed up,real sorry man.Your the one that should get the credit,I just figured out my mistake.So how did you fix the helmets?

LB

:worship:

:redx:

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Benner,

I know you said for the ranger figures that you used tamyia figures and dml and so on. I was woundering what you used for the base figure of the ranger?Thanks and sorry for asking you another Q

LB