HH-47 CSAR-X in 1:72

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Hajo.,

First off great build, amazing this was the first one I look for when I get on the ARC! :D

For the blades it is a good idea to paint them aluminum and then a fadded flat black. You might want to let a little aluminum show through in some areas on the side of the blade. I will try and get some pics for you.

LB

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Hajo.,

First off great build, amazing this was the first one I look for when I get on the ARC! :D

For the blades it is a good idea to paint them aluminum and then a fadded flat black. You might want to let a little aluminum show through in some areas on the side of the blade. I will try and get some pics for you.

ch-47-004.jpg

This is the best I could get, for now.

HTH

LB

Thanks for the help and the kind words! I´m not sure if I give the blades a much used look, since the HH-47 itself is still a project and not even close to come to an out-worned scheme.

HAJO

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

;) Hajo.L

it's your decision but it dosn't take long at all I mean depending on the area it would probably only take a couple of weeks of flying to get that way.Again great build.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...