Dry Transfer Decals For P.C.B.s

Hello Everyone, my name is Eddie Baxter & this is my first time on the forum so I'll just go ahead & apologize for any mistakes I may make up front! :rofl: I experiment with designing & etching my own Printed Circuit Boards for Star Ship models. Some Circuit Boards are made by using dry transfers that use preformated component designs & dry transfer lines to create the circuit & create soldering points for components. I have been trying for a long time to find a sheet of small dry transfer letters that have upper & Lower case. They don't have to a fancy font, only the size counts. What I need has to be roughly 1/8th tall. a little bit larger would be ok but no smaller. If anyone knows of a vendor, please contact Eddie Baxter @ stargaze@pulsenet.com. I would like to add that this site comes HIGHLY recommended for having courteous & helpful members! I really appreciate any help I can get in obtaining these transfers! Eddie B.

Edited by Stargazer15021
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I once thought about the synbols and electrical markings and part numbers etc for the PCB circuit.

But I have no time to promote to the electrical company or engineers to use my decals.

But if they ask me to print, I would do.

Good Luck!

From Kim