• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Mstor

AMK 1/48 F-14!!!

Ack, I was looking in the fan club page. Doh.
  4. CWILL1117

Mstor

Mark is a great seller with great communication and patience. Just bought a GWH 1/48 Su-35 off of him and wouldn’t think twice about buying from him again.
  5. speedlimit

The Modern Viper Guide, 2nd Edition!!!

Got mine today. It’s the Viper’s Bible! Thanks Jake! Eric
  6. ALF18

1/32 CF-18

The dark areas have been painted with the dark grey. Masking now complete, ready for the top grey FS 35237. I hand-painted the red around the gear doors. The gear have been sprayed with multiple layers of white Tamiya primer. I then used a silver metallic pen to do some of the bands where required. Here's what the top looks like with a very light coat of FS 35237 sprayed. Next step is to dirty it up with my patented pencil method. ALF
  7. Specter1075

1:48 Kinetic CF-188 Canada 150 Scheme

The Ravens are really cool too. I'll likely end up doing one as well if I can get my current stash built up a bit. Too many planes, not enough time, and I don't seem to work very quickly!
  8. Joe Hegedus

Olive Drab and Neutral Gray

I use either Tamiya Neutral Gray or Model Master Gunship Gray for WWII Neutral Gray. Which particular OD shade I use varies. Sometimes MM OD, sometimes Tamiya OD, sometimes Gunze OD, sometimes MMII OD 613. Sometimes more than one.
  9. Cubs2jets

heller scale sizes?

The Heller L-4 was originally listed as 1/50 scale. I think late boxings may have said 1/48. The actual airplane has a wingspan of 35 ft 3 inches or 423 inches. 1/48 scale would be 8.8125 inches. 1/50 would be 8.46 inches. What does your finished model measure? C2j
  10. dylan

AMK 1/48 F-14!!!

have a look here book of the face
  11. Yesterday
  12. LF: 1/72 DB Productions DB14 or Airwaves AES72037 B-52G/H Wingtip Tanks. Please PM with price, Thanks. Dutch
  13. Dutch

Modelcollect B-52H

006. MC tanks with Monogram 1/48 F-4C SUU-23 gun pod in between. Looks pretty good. The only reason I went through this drill is that I am not satisfied with either AMT or MC wing tanks and do not have any DB or Airwaves replacements available, so thought to see if I could use a handy substitute. I have several Monogram 1/48 F-4C Phantom kits for which I will not use the SUU-23 pod, so it may prove my best bet at substitution. I will need four to do 2 B-52 kits.
  14. Dutch

Modelcollect B-52H

005. MC tank with Monogram 1/48 F-4C 380 gal wing tank. Safe to say, too large here also.
  15. Dutch

Modelcollect B-52H

004. AMT tank with Monogram 1/48 F-4C 380 gal wing tank. Safe to say, too large.
  16. Dutch

Modelcollect B-52H

003. AMT tank with Monogram 1/48 SUU-23 gun pod. Gun pod looks to be about the correct diameter and just long enough to be close to the DB tanks.
  17. Dutch

Modelcollect B-52H

002. AMT/ERTL tanks on top, MC tanks on bottom. The rear tank taper of the AMT tank looks to be more accurate than the MC tank taper.
  18. AlienFrogModeller

1:48 Kinetic CF-188 Canada 150 Scheme

Kind words sir, thank you. I will share once complete. no WIP on that one. Looking forward to your next build. As I too have an academy F-111, but it's the EF version. Cheers
  19. Dutch

Modelcollect B-52H

Okay, I took a series of photos of both AMT/ERTL 1/72 B-52G wing tanks and ModelCollect 1/72 B-52G wing tanks with various other tanks in different scales for comparison. 001. From bottom to top: Modelcollect tank with Monogram 1/48 F-4C 380 gal wing tank superimposed; MC tank; Monogram 1/48 SUU-23 gun pod; Hasegawa 1/72 F-4E 380 gal wing tank. The MC tank looks a little bulbous. The Hasegawa tank is obviously too small in diameter and length. The Monogram 380 gal wing tank looks to be too large in diameter and length, but the SUU-23 looks to be about the right size.
  20. aircommando130

3D printed 1/6th & 1/12th CSM RCS

Nice! I like the larger "parts of Apollo" Cheers...Ron
  21. Mstor

AMK 1/48 F-14!!!

Sorry, somehow got two posts.
  22. Mstor

AMK 1/48 F-14!!!

I couldn't find this post anywhere on their Facebook page. Perhaps they removed it?
  23. Manuel J. Armas S.

AMK 1/48 F-14!!!

Decals for? VF-103, VF-142 please…
  24. Hi There Has anyone got going spare the RAAF 2 (F) OCU F/A-18 tail chevrons I have my kit partially decaled but my chevrons fell to bits in the water. Don,t want to get the whole sheet again. Many Thanks Craig
  25. peter havriluk

heller scale sizes?

I've assembled two Heller models, a 1/72 Vought Corsair and a 1/48 Piper L-4. Both seem small for their age...the Corsair engine is smaller in diameter by a whole lot compared to a Matchbox Hellcat with the same Pratt & Whitney radial, and the Piper sure seems smaller than it should be when sitting next to a 1/48 Cessna Bird dog. Am I missing something, or did Heller run to 1/75 and 1/50 scales? Or so?
  26. Geoff M

1/48th Boeing B-52H 'BUFF'

Very interesting build. Looking forward to more reports. Keep up the good work. Geoff M
  1. Load more activity