ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. This link also has a picture or two of the actual aircraft. Aviationist article on crash
  3. "Old Soldier" (58-0178) is depicted on the sheet as it looked in August 1989.
  4. Beautifully built hornet! Eric
  5. The medal on the nose was actually a bit of a joke in the squadron. That bird was a hangar queen mainly used for spare parts to keep everyone else flying during OIF/OEF on Lincoln's 10 month '02/'03 cruise that ended with the "Mission Accomplished" speech. The medal said something like "I gave so others could fight", but I'd have to do some searching to verify. Dave
  6. That looks awesome! I love the contrast of the assorted scuzzy Navy grays with the high-viz portions, really cool subject. -Ryan
  7. What a beautiful build.
  8. Good, getting one last build in i see.
  9. Can see why you got a 1st place, outstanding.
  10. Yesterday
  11. We had permanently assigned crews and aircraft in 1985-1987 when I was assigned to the 43rd SW, then re-designated 43rd BW. KursadA, what's the time frame of your decals sheet for the 43BW plane. Our Wing CC had a funky "arc light" emblem on the tail that the maintenance guys added a dragon too (86-87).
  12. Since we have Flankerman here, what are the common air to ground/air to air load outs that Su-34s carry?
  13. Oh that's glorious! The Pod and the plugs are a very well executed addition. Nice work! And that in my opinion, is a well deserved first place. As an aside, I seem to see that A21-7 a fair bit flying around for displays and what not. Seems to be a good 'up' jet. Oh that's glorious! The Pod and the plugs are a very well executed addition. Nice work! And that in my opinion, is a well deserved first place. As an aside, I seem to see that A21-7 a fair bit flying around for displays and what not. Seems to be a good 'up' jet.
  14. So nice...now if only an alouette 3 in 1/35...
  15. Unless something has changed in the last couple years it does not.
  16. Slide rules work well enough for that. Just look at the Phantom II.
  17. Thanks. I forgot the cable so working on that now.
  18. I have 2 questions Ken: 1. Does that tube have suction? 2. Does the crew have to share that tube?
  19. Hi, The Spitfire is almost finished.I need to add a bit of weathering and the rearview mirror. Cheers, Stefan.
  20. Hi Tank, sorry for the late reply... That makes sense. I never posted a pic of the resin parts, so here we go. Cheers, John
  21. http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-35/airframe-profile/8963/
  1. Load more activity