HELP - major messed up. need advice on how to fix this

I was literally on my last bits before moving onto sealing everything down with floor polish(I waited till the end to attach the pylons, landing gears, weapon attachment points, engine exhaust), then shoot went south big time.

I wanted to fix one some overspray, but the paint came out semi-dry, semi-leathery. To fix that, I tried to spray an extra coat to cover over that failed coat, which failed and led to panel lines disappear. As the paint coats are getting too thick, I resorted to masking off the innocent areas and then attempted to wash everything off. The thinner ran underneath the mask and this happened.

Is it still possible to salvage the efforts without washing off everything? If I have to do that, the worst of all about all these is I have to "detach" all those externalities after cementing them on...then redo putties, primer and all that...

It's very demoralizing and depressing for me now.

Only thing I'm lucky about at this time is that my cockpit is safe.

Here are the images. Basically the white areas are the primer. Aside from the "bare" area at the side of the cockpit(my designated areas I wanted to wash), all the other areas should be untouched, which means on the intake, the fuselage , the nose , etc...

205_zps53c0d7b5.jpg

207_zps50b2f2cf.jpg

206_zps656ab043.jpg