I will support that idea! Means: the mods wants you to finish your great builds without spoiling them in the last minute because of rushing too much. On the other hand I do not know what the Admins of ARC say about it...but me and Andrew can (and want wait) until your stunning models are finished and then hand out the prices.

Yeah. While the official end date is 1st July (today!!), the thread remains active and in the Current Group Builds section for a coupe of weeks. Even when it gets moved to the Completed Group Builds section we can still post. So I reckon we extend by 2 weeks. To say 14th July (Bastille Day). Let's get those builds finished!!

Thanks Tobi and Andrew, don't have much left to do myself but my work shifts get in the way which slows me down somewhat. Was meant to be off the last 3 dayS and this weekend, but now have to go in.

So two weeks left, mmmmmmmmmmmm I might pull out a F-5 :whistle:

I dont see any objection to a little extension. BUT, im counting on the the gb mods to follow up quickly with the rafflew draw so that i can move this to the completed section in about 2 weeks

Thank you