1/32 Phantom sheets

My 1/32 F-4C/D Phantom sheets are available for preordering now. I will start shipping these on March 28th.

Both sheets were printed by Microscale, and they did an excellent job. I designed these sheets to share a common national insignia and stencilling sheet to optimize cost. I am confident you will like them.

CD32010 features markings for Oregon, North Dakota,Hawaii and Texas (MiG killer).

cd32010profiles.jpg

CD32011 features markings for a MiG killer from the other Oregon unit(123 FIS), Minnesota,Texas (Robin Olds' 64-0829 in Euro1 scheme) and Michigan (late style markings).

cd32011profiles.jpg

You can preorder them from the links below:

CD32010 - 1/32 Air National Guard F-4C/D Phantom Part 1

CD32011 - 1/32 Air National Guard F-4C/D Phantom Part 2

This is not all - to celebrate these Phantom sheets, I am offering a special, limited-time combo deal: Until April 8, you will get my new 1/32 T-33 sheet (CD32009) FREE when you preorder/order both Phantom sheets! The T-33 sheet features markings for some of same units to allow you to build a 1/32 T-33 to go with your Phantom. You'll get a lot of 1/32 decals for less than $30.

This offer is valid only until April 8 or until my allocation (100 sets) runs out, whichever comes first.

Please use the following link for the combo deal:

Special 1/32 Phantom & T-33 combo deal

Edited by KursadA

What determines if you use Microscale or Cartograf? Is it price only - or their printing schedule? While both are very good products - personally - I'd give the edge to Cartograf.

It is a combination of different factors, but primarily it comes down to the estimated demand(hence the potential sales) for a subject. I will probably use Microscale for all of my future 1/32 subjects going forward.

I guess I need to bump up the Paypal account for the combo set since I have a T-33 too.

BTW Thanks for doing these decals it's about time someone gave some love to the Tamiya F-4's.

Don

Slightly less than one third of the 100 combo deals were gone in the first four days - remember, it's going on until April 8th or when the 100 combos sell out. I will start shipping these decals tomorrow.

With five days until April 8, I have fewer than 35 combo sets left. The first orders must be about to reach their destinations now, and I have packed most of the remaining ones. It is going to be a busy weekend.

Edited by KursadA

Last day for the combo deal - there are still 16 of them available. I will end the combo deal and remove the ordering link from the Web site on April 8, 11:59PM.

Edited by KursadA