!Hasegawa's F-18 Hornet? No searchlight

Hi,

Relatively new here. Posted about a CF-100 Canuck a while back.

I purchased Hasegawa's F-18 A/C kit a few weeks ago. Lo and behold, I'm missing the part needed to convert it over to a CF-18 Hornet. Would anyone have an extra one kicking around that they'd be willing to part with? I'm more than happy to pay shipping and possibly buy the part off of you. I'm assuming Hasegawa didn't include the spotlight.

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. I'm still learning about scale modeling so be prepared for lots of questions!

The parts should be there. Just not listed in the instructions. In the clear sprue is the big light, and you cut away the hole on the left fuselage.

It's part L11 - the large, flat disc on the clear sprue - and it's been in every Hasegawa Hornet kit I've owned. Unless you bought the kit off eBay, and it had been removed or something...

You have to drill out the recess inside the nose half, then L11 fits inside the hole.

Now, how do I go about ordering parts? I'm guessing I message Raymond at Lucky Models?

I've tried dealing with Hasegawa before, but they've never responded to my emails.

Yes, I bought the kit off of eBay. All of the sprues were in bags except for the clear parts tree.

I suspected as much when those parts were missing

Thanks,

Chris

Now, how do I go about ordering parts? I'm guessing I message Raymond at Lucky Models?

I've tried dealing with Hasegawa before, but they've never responded to my emails.

Yes, I bought the kit off of eBay. All of the sprues were in bags except for the clear parts tree.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

Try ordering your hasegawa parts here.

partssupport@hobbico.com

Ask for Mary ann.

Eric

Thanks,

Chris

I'm not sure if you read the replies, you likely have the part on your clear sprue.

As well, Raymond has nothing to do with Hasegawa. He is Lucky Models/Kinetic.