Anyone know when the Kinetic 1/48 FRS.1 Sea Harrier will be released?

Any further info on a release date for this important Sea Harrier variant? I am reading an excellent book titled Sea Harrier Over The Falklands with Commander "Sharkey" Ward, and it's very good. I really want to build a SHAR now.

TIA

Brad

I've read the same book, excellent book. I also have the Robert Taylor print signed by Sharkey Ward, Airwar over the Falklands.

Two of my cousins served in the Falklands, one with the RAF and the other on the ground with the SAS.

Hey Gary I have that print too. My favourite one but I really should get it framed.

I will probably go to LM and do the preorder thing

Hey Gary I have that print too. My favourite one but I really should get it framed.

I will probably go to LM and do the preorder thing

I have it framed but the glass cracked during the move from Cold Lake. I really should get it fixed.

I have it framed but the glass cracked during the move from Cold Lake. I really should get it fixed.

My neighbour had a small framing business he runs out of his garage. He replaced some broken glass on a framed print for me and it looks good now. He is pretty reasonable too. Pass it to me and I can get it done for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel pretty certain that Raymond isn't sitting on them just to make people upset that they're not out yet. In fact, I can give you a 100% iron clad guarantee that the very nanosecond he has the kits, the boxes, the instructions, and the decals all in the same place, and can put all the bits into the boxes and get the boxes into a shipping container, he's going to do so.

Meantime, I'm sure you have no other kits in your stash to be building, right?

I feel pretty certain that Raymond isn't sitting on them just to make people upset that they're not out yet. In fact, I can give you a 100% iron clad guarantee that the very nanosecond he has the kits, the boxes, the instructions, and the decals all in the same place, and can put all the bits into the boxes and get the boxes into a shipping container, he's going to do so.

Meantime, I'm sure you have no other kits in your stash to be building, right?

Yeah, but we want it now!!!!

veruca-salt.gif

Ben :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems mine is stuck in Kentucky?

Tracking History

Date Location Status Remarks

05.10.2015 HK Received & Dispatched Hong Kong, 13:21 (LT) ENCODED

06.10.2015 HK Leaving Origin Hong Kong, 16:53 (LT) MANIFESTED FOR OUTBOUND TRANSPORTATION

09.10.2015 US Cleared Customs Hebron KY, 13:58 (ET) CLEARED CUSTOMS

10.10.2015 US Received & Dispatched Hebron KY, 04:51 (ET) ENCODED

10.10.2015 US Dispatched Hebron KY, 16:36 (ET) DN SEND

10.10.2015 US Dispatched Hebron KY, 16:36 (ET) DN SEND

Brad :(