I will be on vacation between July 27 and August 10. I will be outside the US and will not be able to ship any orders.

I guarantee that any orders and preorders received before July 25 (this coming Saturday) will be shipped before I leave. Any orders that I receive on the 25th and later will have to wait until I come back.

I already finished all the design work for my August/September releases, so the steady pace of releases will go on as usual. My new batch of decals should be waiting for me on my return.

Thanks for your overwhelming interest in almost anything I released this month - the RAAF Mirages, Battle of Britain Typhoons, YF-23 re-releases and the Su-30 sheet were all very popular. I have a few surprises in the next few months, in addition to the projects I already announced (1/72 C-54, 1/72 Be-12, 1/48 B-1B, Battle of Britain Typhoon in 1/32 etc.).

Edited by KursadA

Thank goodness you are taking a break. I was starting to worry about you working all the time to give us modellers yet more decals :) Make sure you have fun and do not think about work.

Looking forward to your next releases and surprises.

Last few hours to put your orders in - I will make one last trip to the post office on Sunday evening. On Monday morning I am off to Prague (Czech Republic) for a few days, then Istanbul. I will try to keep away from Prague hobby shops, but will keep monitoring the forum from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

I am back from vacation - rested, and ready for a bunch of new projects. If you have placed an order while I was away, I will promptly ship it in the next two days. It looks like a small batch of shipments did not get picked up by USPS on time and I received e-mails from you about these - I will place these in the mail by Tuesday at the latest. Thanks for your patience!

Just a quick update: I am mostly done working through the backlog. Some of the orders containing the 1/72 Su-30MKK sheet were not picked up on time by USPS before I left - I will make sure these enter the mail stream tomorrow morning at the latest.

Just a quick update: I am mostly done working through the backlog. Some of the orders containing the 1/72 Su-30MKK sheet were not picked up on time by USPS before I left - I will make sure these enter the mail stream tomorrow morning at the latest.

Ok thanks for the update on the 1:72 Su-30 decals as I put an order in when they became available around July 20-25 mark. That explains why they haven't come yet.

That explains the pre-shipment status on USPS since 7/24. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up.