Vampire T.11 Rhodesian Air Force

Hello guys.I always like the look of the early British jets so that is why I bought this kit when it came out.I thought it was a great new kit but I was mistaken.This must be one of the overrated kits out there.The fit is absolute nightmare.I managed to wrestle it somehow so in the end I got a nice vampire.The cockpit was upgraded with some scratchbuilt details like a completely new instrument panel.The seats got seatbelts and ejector handles.The paints I used are revell enamels and gunze acrylics.In the end the model came out really nice(by my opinion).I hope you like it.

regards,Dragan

NJE1Ygx.jpg

45XCyAT.jpg

Klwdsbc.jpg

pzcsqJP.jpg

pHG2yvj.jpg

LdJB2tm.jpg

vPNTVXW.jpg

mvAAWzs.jpg

This is very nice. I built the very same kit last year and I was very pleased as well with the subject.

Patrick

My Rhodesian Vampire

Really nice bird VG33! Love it so much... the colours seems to be apparently correct .

Nice Bild Dragan! The brown of your bird seems me a little yellowish.. doesn't it?? Maybe the light makes changes... All in all lovely tiny bird... I have one in my stash but i hesitate what color I should choose.... The Lebanese Air Force and the desert camo Iraqi are in the question and if I found good references about the Jordanians they may come in business

Regards Polo

Edited by mirage@enthusiast

Nice build Dragan, maybe you were unlucky with your kit as mostly I have heard good things about the way this kit goes together. As I said to Patrick in his thread, what a super scheme, & one for which I have the decals already.

Steve.