Greetings folks,

I tried this one on HKN some time ago and didnt get far, I am know in the throws of spraying so thought id give it a go again, so....

Does anyone out there have any idea of the cabin layout for the whirlwind admirals barge (shiny green and white version). Did they have normal cargo seats (very much doubt this!) or were they decked out with airline style seats and if so how many. Also would it have been decked out VIP style (carpets, flowery wall paper and pink fluffy slipper stowage) or was it just a bog standard whirlind with a flashy paint scheme. Any help would be appeciated. At the moment im going for bog standard with airline style seats, probably five off, facing forward and aft. Its either that or close the door and draw the curtains (now would they be plain or stipey curtains? :huh:

Cheers now one and all :D

GD!

Not sure about the Admiral's Barge, but when the RAF fitted out a couple of Wessexes for use by Her Majesty the Queen, they took the seats and tables from a British Rail second-class long-distance commuter carriage.

roywesxint1.jpg

roywesxint2.jpg

You could do worse than use this for inspiration, but since it's a FAA machine, I'd add a cocktail cabinet!

Cheers,

Chris.

Edited by pingu1