F-20 decals in 1/72 scale

I was hoping to get an opportunity to design a mixed subject experimental/prototype aircraft sheet for the F-20 and F-16XL with the new 1/48 Freedom and Kinetic kits in mind; and eventually scale it down to 1/72. But it looks like both kits come with fairly comprehensive decal sheets that leave pretty much nothing to aftermarket companies. A 1/72 sheet is still a good idea, and I will keep it in mind for a future project.

Markings for ANY of the X-29s would be fantastic, especially the last one flying! I am definitely partial to that scheme as I had the good fortune to see it in 1991 when it made its last flight.

Unfortunately, my 1/72 Hasegawa kits are still in the box as the decals look unusable so new X-29 decals would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Have fun modeling

Mike

I was hoping to get an opportunity to design a mixed subject experimental/prototype aircraft sheet for the F-20 and F-16XL with the new 1/48 Freedom and Kinetic kits in mind; and eventually scale it down to 1/72. But it looks like both kits come with fairly comprehensive decal sheets that leave pretty much nothing to aftermarket companies. A 1/72 sheet is still a good idea, and I will keep it in mind for a future project.

Have you thought about "what if" schemes.......

2633963290051667340JpSqRS_ph_zpsfd4a8f8b.jpg