Yup YF-23 What-if decals for me too please. I see that on Zactomodels section of ARC he still has his concept art work up. I have the link here, hope it works.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Zactoman/YF-23Sufa.jpg

This is just one of his great ideas and looks great, He even has a JASDF scheme similar to the F-2 scheme in those great blues.

I have only an interest in doing a what-if scheme for the F-16XL and as I mentioned in the other thread, I think I will do mine up in a CAF (Canadian Armed Forces) scheme. I was thinking of a CF-101 Voodoo scheme but I don't know where the stripes would go :). Maybe the grey scheme like the CF-18 would be better?

Good ideas - as I have said before, if I ever do these they will be under a different brand name. I will not do what-if decals under the Caracal brand. It will take a while to set things up, but I will most likely do a couple as an experiment.

I like the JASDF ideas for both the F-16XL and F-23 ... guess I could also use these type decals to do a JASDF Draken I have planned. Be really nice to see a product like this. Hope it moves forward.

Wow, some neat marking ideas there for the F/A-23 Trigger. Thanks for posting. Now that I see the RAF version, I just thought about doing one as a 74Sqn Tigers scheme like they had with the F-4J(UK) aircraft they borrowed.